Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kanan is dead. Kanan tried to get out that way, Ghost said he couldn't get out that way. Now, why the fukk would a guy bleeding profusely try to exit where he knew he couldn't exit? There was no blood on the door at all.
Did you see a body?
7Ee4ey8.png

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Tasha and kanan going to connect with each other, cause tasha is going to tell kanan ghost kill Shawn having no idea it was 50 and 50 going to use that to his advantage...

Ghost only has Ruiz who he sent to California and 50 boy rotimi now...
That nikka Turtle gonna have to strap up next season :russ::troll:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Tasha and kanan going to connect with each other, cause tasha is going to tell kanan ghost kill Shawn having no idea it was 50 and 50 going to use that to his advantage...

Ghost only has Ruiz who he sent to California and 50 boy rotimi now...
I dont think Ruiz gone stay gone tho. If Ghost needs him, he'll show up

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Its not about holly at this point. Ghost been lying & screwing him over numerous times

Tommy just doesn't like that Ghost is making decisions for him like he knows what's best for Tommy.

Reminds me kind of how Jesse felt about Walt when he finally noticed Walt was doing everything in his favor. Always making decisions for both that benefited one more then the other.

Still Tommy gone have to die now :birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tommy just doesn't like that Ghost is making decisions for him like he knows what's best for Tommy.

Reminds me kind of how Jesse felt about Walt when he finally noticed Walt was doing everything in his favor. Always making decisions for both that benefited one more then the other.

Still Tommy gone have to die now :birdman:
Nah jesse was just a dumb cockboy