Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What the fukk was Shawn thinking going back to his father after not killing Ghost. :mindblown:
Honestly like I mentioned earlier, this part would have only made sense to me if Sean went to confront his dad about being manipulated,but then saw through his dad's antics and shot him, leaving him Kanan for dead only to survive. But I'm still at a loss for giving his dad the gun. But I guess that also fits his character of being too naive and trusting....

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I would kill Tommy..Stringer Bell and Avon couldn't coexist and Tommy and Ghost about there now.
Yep!

And their fall out will be just as bad as String and Avon.
Leaving SC lost w/o a team and I hope my Julio doesn't meet the same fate :sadcam:
fukking with these fukking bytches! :rudy:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Honestly like I mentioned earlier, this part would have only made sense to me if Sean went to confront his dad about being manipulated,but then saw through his dad's antics and shot him, leaving him Kanan for dead only to survive. But I'm still at a loss for giving his dad the gun. But I guess that also fits his character of being too naive and trusting....

that's the main thing for me, as ghost said, he isn't about that life

plus u can tell theirs no fatherly connection, kanan treated shawn like "one of the boys"( like the time he told shawn to get head from that woman after he was done with her", smashing his momma while he was sittin downstairs waiting ) etc....

:mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
But I'm still at a loss for giving his dad the gun. But I guess that also fits his character of being too naive and trusting....
Yep, its makes a lot of sense for a Naive person to trust their parent to not do something like this. You can bring up Kanon being a street dude and all that, but a green and naive son would never expect their dad to murder them in cold blood, completely defenseless too.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost got Ruiz, Kanan, Marlo, and maybe the Serb on his head and you want him to off Tommy :martin:
I'd be more worried about doing life in jail than them. All he has to do is step aside and they no longer want to kill him.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
anybody notice how more "truth's" got revealed at truth last episode? angela finally coming to grips with the truth that james is ghost and shawn revealing that he been smashing tasha

the writer says she purposely has things revealed at truth
So anyone peep the reasoning why Ghost office at truth looked raided, with the safe opened? With papers everywhere? What's the reasoning behind that. Who did it?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Exactly. That's exactly why ghost told him to not even go back to his pops, to just GTFO of the city PERIOD and do it quick. He knows Kanon is a loose canon and shooting his own son is not out of his realm.

I bet Ghost is gonna take Shawn being murdered pretty hard and push him to want to kill Kanon. Ghost a father, so that factor of killing your own child will make him angry.
That's why I think him and dre get into it dre gotta daughter so he not gone be feeling that

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
That's why I think him and dre get into it dre gotta daughter so he not gone be feeling that

Dre's fear of Kanan will keep him from conveying that.
Don't get it twisted, Dre gotta go along to get along.
He owes a Kanan a debt so he can't really jump out the frame too bad.

Not w/o back-up from Ghost first

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
This ep was dope ass fukk

Seems like next season will see the real Ghost
We see that street nikka come out every now again omari can act :yes:

Once you get his character you appreciate him more...He not shavoo from next day air he more stringer bell/avon/tony soprano