Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
@BedRoomI'z #TeamJulio forreal. Dude should get more screen time. It's weird, but I look forward to his scenes even though he don't really do shyt in them.
Trust when he do do shyt, its kinda profound. No dude like that should remain in the background.

I knew he was my fave character the moment he brushed that dumb ass shyt Tommy tried to pull on him off. If that ain't one hundred, then Idk what is :manny:
I guess it's the Slim Charles effect.
I've always been partial to characters whose intentions are clear and able to keep their noses clean

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Stuck in traffic and the light finally turns green, but the person in front of you just sitting there like a dumbass...
FHg6poa.png

Hungry as hell and you tell your girl to get you some food and she just sitting there ignoring you...
FHg6poa.png

You're in line at the bank and the teller is ready for the next person but they're not paying attention and is on the phone...
FHg6poa.png

When you try to get on thecoli.com but it's loading slow as fukk...
FHg6poa.png

Can't wait to leave work so you staring at the clock but the hands won't move...
FHg6poa.png

Streaming a video on your phone, but it keeps buffering cause you're in a shytty reception area...
FHg6poa.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
True although that scene where Tasha was telling her she was going away I thought Lala did a great job in that scene.
fukk that,I thought she did a good job of showing her titties....

Imagine if ghost was actually married to LaLa instead of tosha, and :salute: 's wife was getting banged every two seconds on TV :wow:

Lowkey I'm wondering if Ghost and Angela be smashing off camera, their chemistry is too good :patrice: No way I'm not getting hard doing those scenes and there's no way I'm not sticking it in :patrice:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would kill Tommy..Stringer Bell and Avon couldn't coexist and Tommy and Ghost about there now.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What I don't get is people like Tyler Perry who always talks about a New Black Hollywood in Atlanta. But how can Tyler build a New Black Hollywood when he doesn't bring the top black talent together.

We all know Tyler Perry films and shows have terrible writing. So, it's crazy that he never tried to hire someone of black excellence like Courtney Kemp Agboh to improve the writing of his projects. :mindblown:
That's cause he know he gone get ratings anyway. So he's cheap ass fukk when it comes to paying writers. All kinds of stories out there about him being sheisty in that regard. I agree with you fully though.