Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Kanan vs. Stannis Baratheon

Whose the better father?
No comparison...

Stannis killed an innocent little girl...

Kannan killed a dumbass simp fukk nikka who had this coming to him all season...I still don't understand why the fool went back to Kannan...You knew he was going to be tight cuz of your failure and you decide to show up and throw more fuel on the blazing fire by shytting on him? :what:

Easily the dumbest character on television...week after week every move this bytch nikka made had me .:snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
11863385_155074764825987_7717633004996830082_n.jpg
im tellin you man
if you high and just squint a lil bit at this pic you would think thats Marquette D.Wade :mjcry:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Next season wishlist? More Julio and more Dre, and LaLa pulling a backstabbing move on Tasha somehow
Lala kinda already did that, she's the one that talked Tasha into messing with Shawn.
She knew that was dumb, but it helps sow seeds of division between her and Ghost. Without Ghost, Tasha and her are on equal footing

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was one of the Writers for "The Good Wife", that's why Randall, Mark Canton and 50 Cent pursued her. Damn near all the episodes she wrote were getting rave reviews.

What I don't get is people like Tyler Perry who always talks about a New Black Hollywood in Atlanta. But how can Tyler build a New Black Hollywood when he doesn't bring the top black talent together.

We all know Tyler Perry films and shows have terrible writing. So, it's crazy that he never tried to hire someone of black excellence like Courtney Kemp Agboh to improve the writing of his projects. :mindblown:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What the fukk was Shawn thinking going back to his father after not killing Ghost. :mindblown:
Exactly. That's exactly why ghost told him to not even go back to his pops, to just GTFO of the city PERIOD and do it quick. He knows Kanon is a loose canon and shooting his own son is not out of his realm.

I bet Ghost is gonna take Shawn being murdered pretty hard and push him to want to kill Kanon. Ghost a father, so that factor of killing your own child will make him angry.