Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
cause it would make it look like he set up lobos. Had to get a lil dirty.

It still looks like a setup though; how else would they get the room number? And Tommy's out of jail already; Lobos probably still sitting

The feds had a tip that Lobos was having a meeting somewhere else and where fully prepared to raid that spot.... The only conceivable way Angela, who was on again/off again of the case to do an about face was to announce that she seen Egan (who they believe is ghost) go into the Hotel... They also hadnt seen Tommy for about 3-4 days at the time. Tommy was mandatory from her perspective

She saw he and Ghost go into the hotel with duffles. That was all the proof needed. There was no reason to allow Tommy to catch a case, except to see how far Angie would really go. He dangling lives in front of an organization that has a record like the '96 Bulls.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based off pure entertainment, this is one of the most entertaining shows I've seen in sometime.

Kanaan's obsession with revenge isn't really allowing him to think straight. Sending his son to do the job should have never been an option. He's aware that based on his son's upbringing, his wasn't that kind of guy. He was better off using him for intel. He gave him some real info and showed to be useful in that area. His son is actually one of the few guys loyal to him, despite the fact he didn't get the chance to raise him. It was just a dumb move that didn't benefit him at all.

I'm not even looking at it from a family perspective, but just from a business perspective and what his goals are.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah but this has to be way down the line, because Kanan is an integral part of the show. Plus Ghost has to formerly go at K-Dawg first. There's clearly a rift brewing between Dre and K but this conflict probably won't rare its ugly head until at least mid to late 3rd season....
Yeah no way kanan needs to die this season...I expect more grimey shyt from him before he get killed...So we praying for his down fall like stringer bell
I got the gun bytch!!

ru04qv.jpg

I got the gun NOW bytch
Kalled em a fuk nikka :laff:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I think Lobos walks. Based on how they were trying to get him, he won't do much time.

But fukk that faq shyt:pacspit: time for a new connect.

I hope the Spanish crew get got. They've been the most shaddy not to mention had snitches in their crew. Ruiz own daughter snitched. I think those euros gonna say fukk it and start clapping for fun.
Them serbs with da shyts too won't be surprised if they the ones do Ghost or Tommy in da end...

Vladimir dead threaten kanan to his face