Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Power-Vinicius-Machado-as-Nomar-and-Lela-Loren-as-Angela-Valdes.jpg
I'm not a fan of Angie, not cause she's the mistress but I just don't like her character. However, her wardrobe is always on point. Actually all the women have beautiful wardrobes. I am in love with her jacket above!!!! :wub:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not a fan of Angie, not cause she's the mistress but I just don't like her character. However, her wardrobe is always on point. Actually all the women have beautiful wardrobes. I am in love with her jacket above!!!! :wub:

Is it just me or does Naturi have a long lower body? Not that she has a bad body but it looks long when she is in heels

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man, this dude Tommy. He really wanted to go back to work like nothing happened. And that's why he gotta :camby: Dude has no discipline @ all

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanan the worst father ever brehs, :lolbron:

I bet next episode we're gonna find out that Angela is pregnant and Kanan is gonna get shot up (not killed tho, probably by Dre) or arrested for a body (Dre is gonna rat him out). Episode was fire, Jerry Ferrara did his thing in the court room. Ghost calling Shawn a "fukk nikka" was the most gangsta shyt of the season, haha

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Angela's sister is about to make another appearance and tell Angela not to dare get that abortion. :lawd:

Better have that Melanoid child :usure:
By then she'll have alllllll this info :ahh: that Greg has on James St.Patrick Harris and then she can get him clipped and move to Miami so the child has enough sun for his/her melanin. :blessed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think Lobos walks. Based on how they were trying to get him, he won't do much time.

But fukk that faq shyt:pacspit: time for a new connect.

I hope the Spanish crew get got. They've been the most shaddy not to mention had snitches in their crew. Ruiz own daughter snitched. I think those euros gonna say fukk it and start clapping for fun.