Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
But yeah since Shawn is dead Angie is my MOST HATED character. Seriously I think the bytch may have a mental disorder or is bipolar and I mean REALLY bipolar and please do not bring this "love sh*t" up. :russell:

One minute the b*tch is for Ghost and the next she is against him. What did she expect Ghost to do????:wtf::wtf::wtf:

No. This isn't about Ghost being the bad guy, but like Ghost said "she's made she lost".
Nah I hate Greg. Dude just couldn't KIM after Angie chose....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
lela-loren-interview-power-starz-video-763127753.jpg
:rudy: Maybe you need glasses bruh
now let's see what she looks like without that make up on :sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
  • Dap
Reactions: I'z

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You're missing the point, Sean didn't have the heart to shoot ghost even when mattered. Plus he later went to realize that ghost was really looking out for him, through low risk jobs, but ultimately he realized his dad was really a lose cannon pulling the strings....

Still his dad is not someone to fukk over. The way he was talking to him before he was shot, i was like "this nikka good as dead." His pops was sitting there acting so calm taking his disrespect , and thinking probably in his mind "you finished? let me know when you done so i can put you to sleep." If he wanted Tashia he was going have to remove Ghost from the picture anyway. His opportunity was there on a sliver platter and he passed. Oh well :manny:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Still his dad is not someone to fukk over. The way he was talking to him before he was shot, i was "this nikka good as dead." His pops was sitting there acting so calm taking his disrespect , and thinking probably in his mind "you finished? let me know when you done so i can put you to sleep." If he wanted Tashia he was going have to remove Ghost from the picture anyway. His opportunity was there on a sliver platter and he passed. Oh well :manny:
Honestly when I saw that setup I knew someone was getting shot / killed. When sean gave his dad the gun, I just :snoop:
Because I could have seen sean shooting kanan 9 times( :troll: ), then leaving with tosha, only for kanan to survive. But once he gave up the gun it was a wrap, especially with no one else around....