Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dre gone kill that nikka
Yeah but this has to be way down the line, because Kanan is an integral part of the show. Plus Ghost has to formerly go at K-Dawg first. There's clearly a rift brewing between Dre and K but this conflict probably won't rare its ugly head until at least mid to late 3rd season....

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
She's not ugly, just a little overrated

turiaf-no-way-o.gif

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That's the point, the game was never in, Sean, he was a good kid, deep down, he was just forced into a certain lifestyle.

He should've took out Ghost. How the fukk you going side with another man over your father. Now he got nothing. No Tasha and no life.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The only thing Ghost did was put Shawn back into the hands of the man who birthed him
I know we wanna see it as love and loyalty, but Ghost is calculating. He didn't want blood on
his suit and hand, Did you see that nikka's face and that roar at the end?

Noone on this show is gonna be able to outthink him.......EVER
nikka Ghost is like the Batman... If he was in Gotham I bet he would be in the ranks with the top villains and I mean this... Dude is TOOOOOO calculating.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
finally im team ghost after last nights episode, mf finally stopped letting pusc cloud his judgement and turned the tables on angie, but he best beware cuz there is nothing like a woman scorned, but i was hoping greg took the info he had on angie n ghost and used it against her but he thinks he gotta shot at the pusc again so.....

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But yeah since Shawn is dead Angie is my MOST HATED character. Seriously I think the bytch may have a mental disorder or is bipolar and I mean REALLY bipolar and please do not bring this "love sh*t" up. :russell:

One minute the b*tch is for Ghost and the next she is against him. What did she expect Ghost to do????:wtf::wtf::wtf:

No. This isn't about Ghost being the bad guy, but like Ghost said "she's made she lost".

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He should've took out Ghost. How the fukk you going side with another man over your father. Now he got nothing. No Tasha and no life.
You're missing the point, Sean didn't have the heart to shoot ghost even when mattered. Plus he later went to realize that ghost was really looking out for him, through low risk jobs, but ultimately he realized his dad was really a lose cannon pulling the strings....

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
But yeah since Shawn is dead Angie is my MOST HATED character. Seriously I think the bytch may have a mental disorder or is bipolar and I mean REALLY bipolar and please do not bring this "love sh*t" up. :russell:

One minute the b*tch is for Ghost and the next she is against him. What did she expect Ghost to do????:wtf::wtf::wtf:

No. This isn't about Ghost being the bad guy, but like Ghost said "she's made she lost".

:mjlol: He said that to her face so calm and nonchalant

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

BINGO!
But remember, this bytch is still lazy as fukk.
She won't be able to finish whatever crap she starts w/o someone( IE Greg)'s help