Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I'm not gonna lie..but I was SOOOO glad that simp ass nikka Sean got killed. I was rooting for Ghost to do it. As soon as he grabbed that gun and kicked him in the gut I was like "Throw that nikka in the bushes :pacspit:!" But then when he let him go that just showed you that Ghost really does have a heart and really is trying to change for the better.

But having 50 kill him kinda had me like :lupe:. But seriously WHY did that nikka go back to his dad when he didn't kill Ghost AND give back the gun and THEN talk shyt to him like he wasn't gonna do nothing.

Sean: "You're nothing but a bitter old thug :wtb:!"

50: :ehh:

As SOON as I saw 50 make that face I just KNEW it was a wrap. But when he finally did it it had me like :patrice:...that nikka is really :demonic:.

But this is 50 we talking about..the same nikka that went on social media and cussed out his own son and told him that he can just make another one if he wanted to. 50's character is no further then who he truly is.

Turtle getting Tommy out of jail had me like :gladbron:

Next week's episode is going to be must see TV. SOMEBODY is going to die. It won't be Ghost, nor Tasha, and honestly not even Angie. It's either going to be Tommy or 50 in my opinion.

And the twist in the end is that Angie is pregnant with Ghost's baby..

Man this shyt is the :blessed:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
dwyane-wade.jpg