Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Some people did not watch the show On Demand and are watching as it airs live right now dumbass. You just ruined it for them.

You and everybody else must live under a mutha fukkin rock then cause the the entire story line of tonight's episode is already out

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Some people did not watch the show On Demand and are watching as it airs live right now dumbass. You just ruined it for them.

I had a FB friend inbox me the end. She was just like "blah blah blah". All I could do was SMH and that was at 1am

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's got a link to this weeks episode? I know Big Biz had a link to it but I can't find it for shyt.....

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
You and everybody else must live under a mutha fukkin rock then cause the the entire story line of tonight's episode is already out

I watched the episode earlier. I already knew what happened. HOWEVER, no one would see the spoilers posted all over the internet unless they were looking for them. When you come into a thread while the show is airing live, you don't expect the ending to already be ruined.

It's not that hard to use a spoiler tag. You just wanted to be a jackass.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
:russ: this bytch Tasha trying run off with 3 kids wit nicca they aint got enough hustle and drive to get off his mom couch and been rocking the same suit since season 1:deadmanny:

Lol. Shawn believes in fairy tales. He thinks he can just run off with Ghost's wife and kids and live happily ever after.