Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
He's said he owes Kanaan his life :dahell:
I know bro ain't no loyalty in the streets everybody cut throat ..

Ghost savvy enough to turn bro on kanan he had him thinkin bout a new life after 1 meeting ...dre more like ghost than kanan

Is all I'm saying that's my prediction for the finale and upcoming season..

Dre been making moves all season low-key as hell

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Dre= the new #2

Ghost in the shadows (truth) dre on the streets replacing Tommy

Don't sleep on ghost and dre short interactions ...

I don't see him siding with a nikka who could kill his own blood dre ain't even wanna body the nikka in the trunk who was dissing tommy..

In the Season 2 finale, members of Ghost's organization are turning up dead, and each body hits closer to home for him and Tommy as the threat of Kanan and Angela's investigation becomes more imminent.

:wow: Kanan ass the mf devil

Tasha & ghost kids? :to:

Dre ain't siding with Kanan. For one, Dre wants to get off the street like Ghost. Kanan loves the street life. For two, if Kanan could kill his own son like that, what the fukk does Dre mean to him?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Dre ain't siding with Kanan. For one, Dre wants to get off the street like Ghost. Kanan loves the street life. For two, if Kanan could kill his own son like that, what the fukk does Dre mean to him?
Exactly

looks like kanan and Dre having a fight or disagreement in the finale preview kanan jacking lil bro up against a wall..

Ghost face all bruised up too I think Vladimir/ruiz/kanan going after tommy and ghost plus they people ...war gone pop off soon ppl choosing sides ...why Tommy saying ghost set him up tho

Ghost or dre gone body kanan nexts week ..

Tommy gone get aired out by them Russians/serbs look like he get caught off guard with his hands in the air

Finale gone be lit :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: nikka really killed his own son...all that was missing was him spittin on dude(he might as well have, saying "You dont deserve to be my son").

-Greg trying to blackmail himself into p*ssy :pachaha:

-:jbhmm:Tommy was about to snitch on Ghost. And I'm sure Proctor told him(ghost) too

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
White boy realer than alot of nikkaz ...

He was bouta flip tho lmao exposing who ghost was to the judge

:dwillhuh: nikka really killed his own son...all that was missing was him spittin on dude(he might as well have, saying "You dont deserve to be my son").

-Greg trying to blackmail himself into p*ssy :pachaha:

-:jbhmm:Tommy was about to snitch on Ghost. And I'm sure Proctor told him(ghost) too
I thought Tommy was about to say sonething about Angela...if he was about to snitch on Ghost though, I lost a lot of respect for him

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, that nikka is just talking, in this era of TV these type of shows aren't built to last like that, the writers and show runner wouldn't even want to go that long.
I think it got the potential to last.. Look at Empire.. Both shows are doing good when it comes to the ratings