Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Dre= the new #2

Ghost in the shadows (truth) dre on the streets replacing Tommy

Don't sleep on ghost and dre short interactions ...

I don't see him siding with a nikka who could kill his own blood dre ain't even wanna body the nikka in the trunk who was dissing tommy..

In the Season 2 finale, members of Ghost's organization are turning up dead, and each body hits closer to home for him and Tommy as the threat of Kanan and Angela's investigation becomes more imminent.

:wow: Kanan ass the mf devil

Tasha & ghost kids? :to:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Why would dre choose Ghost over Kanaan :what:
Remember the talk he had about his daughter with ghost ...

Only reason ghost told him to bounce last week cause he can't trust him yet...if he get get rid of kanan tho :manny:

He would choose his family over the streets..because ghost made it out he sees in him he can make it out.Remember ghost saw that, dre is ambitious cause he has a daughter..

You think a family man with a daughter would side with a nikka that just did what kanan did..? Naw

With kanan he gone be a corner boy forever with ghost he, could be a business man in them chink tailored suits that got Dre like I can tell u not from around here no more...

Getting his daughter out the hood etc

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember the talk he had about his daughter with ghost ...

Only reason ghost told him to bounce last week cause he can't trust him yet...if he get get rid of kanan tho :manny:

He would choose his family over the streets..because ghost made it out he sees in him he can make it out.Remember ghost saw that, dre is ambitious cause he has a daughter..

You think a family man with a daughter would side with a nikka that just did what kanan did..? Naw

With kanan he gone be a corner boy forever with ghost he, could be a business man in them chink tailored suits that got Dre like I can tell u not from around here no more...

Getting his daughter out the hood etc
He's said he owes Kanaan his life :dahell: