Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I spent damn near an hour fukking with the Starz app just to watch this shyt. Got to say it was totally worth it. Holy shyt what an episode.

I was going crazy when they flipped that shyt and got Tommy out. I ain't even know I fukked with Tommy like that but I was hype as hell.
Ghost smug ass line about "we both playing dirty I just won" was perfect. Even though I hated that hallway scene with Tasha as the actor voice came out and he ain't sound tough at all when he tried get tough with her.

I really wish they'd stop being so damn vague about what the disagreement between Ghost and Kanaan was that made Ghost set him up. The question now is Ghost definitely knows that Kanaan is after him so will him and Tommy go on the offensive.

Now is also the time for him to kill Angela. They skated on these charges and he should know she ain't gone stop until she gets what she wants. Now that he's used her to get Tommy off it's too dangerous keeping her around.

My question is how does Tommy getting off the way he did affect the Lobos trial since they illegally followed Tommy and that's what they used to know the location of the meet?

That shyt with 50 popping his son fukked me up too. Soon as D-Wade walked in there you knew it was a wrap.

What's the blowback from Ghost gone be after finding out Tasha was fukking him? Is Tasha gone think Ghost had something to do with it and plot against him?

They set this finale up great with so many questions still to answer.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I spent damn near an hour fukking with the Starz app just to watch this shyt. Got to say it was totally worth it. Holy shyt what an episode.

I was going crazy when they flipped that shyt and got Tommy out. I ain't even know I fukked with Tommy like that but I was hype as hell.
Ghost smug ass line about "we both playing dirty I just won" was perfect. Even though I hated that hallway scene with Tasha as the actor voice came out and he ain't sound tough at all when he tried get tough with her.

I really wish they'd stop being so damn vague about what the disagreement between Ghost and Kanaan was that made Ghost set him up. The question now is Ghost definitely knows that Kanaan is after him so will him and Tommy go on the offensive.

Now is also the time for him to kill Angela. They skated on these charges and he should know she ain't gone stop until she gets what she wants. Now that he's used her to get Tommy off it's too dangerous keeping her around.

My question is how does Tommy getting off the way he did affect the Lobos trial since they illegally followed Tommy and that's what they used to know the location of the meet?

That shyt with 50 popping his son fukked me up too. Soon as D-Wade walked in there you knew it was a wrap.

What's the blowback from Ghost gone be after finding out Tasha was fukking him? Is Tasha gone think Ghost had something to do with it and plot against him?

They set this finale up great with so many questions still to answer.
yeah i watched on my phone this morning no problem
then when my girl and her friend came thru we sittin here like a$$holes in the living room waitin tor the app on the one to work :deadmanny:
def a dope ass episode tho

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
yeah i watched on my phone this morning no problem
then when my girl and her friend came thru we sittin here like a$$holes in the living room waitin tor the app on the one to work :deadmanny:
def a dope ass episode tho
fukking app does not work on my IPad. I woke up early this morning to watch it:laugh: