Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
He knew the rican bytch first, it was his first love :dahell:. You dudes try to make issues out of silly shyt. Have some damn common sense. Those two clearly love each other and see each other as soul mates. His wife was just a second choice or replacement until the real thing. That shyt happens a lot in real life. People settle.

It doesnt matter, you married a chick, she invested her life in you, and you want to be an a$$hole and break her heart because you ran into a chick you knew 10 years back? She was your first love? if she really was your first love, she wouldnt have got away. quit trying to justify dudes being scumbag Pieces of sh*t bruh. Men dont respect women, and thats why we have a generation of women that aint sh*t now, because we have a generation of men that aint sh*t. and I hate to cape for females but thats just what it is, both sexes are to blame and as a man if I was married, I definitly aint going to try and rekindle a past romance with my "first love"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw the first episode, and I just need to know when lala is getting topless.
has she used those exact words? if shes fukkin someone with her clothes on in a car or something would be the most :beli: shyt ive seen in a while, but knowing this show, i doubt it :heh:

someone needs to gif 50s face going from :pachaha: to :why: when is son says 'ghost is alive'

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized Rolla was the breh in Marlo crew who wanted to do a drive by and missed all the targets :russ:

BTW Tommy is highkey the worst thing about this show,but lowkey the funniest :mjlol:

They couldn't get any other white dude to speak with a new york accent?
some of dudes lines are cringeworthy :dead:

in season 1 when he tells ghost "now thats the mothafukkin hustler i know' i literally was like :scusthov:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Angela is so goddamn sexy.

How can Jamie and Angela have that much intimacy on the show, and not have it translate over in real life? They really get it the fukk in on this show.

They hungry actors...plain and simple..the stakes are high...O Hardwick can really come up because he def has the look of a good actor and his range seems good

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
has she used those exact words? if shes fukkin someone with her clothes on in a car or something would be the most :beli: shyt ive seen in a while, but knowing this show, i doubt it :heh:

someone needs to gif 50s face going from :pachaha: to :why: when is son says 'ghost is alive'

my boy INSIST that all the actors in power signed a clause in their contract where they will get naked if necessary. since there's no real stars in this show, it's possible. however, I'm not sure why melo would let his wife get topless. she can't be getting paid that much for her minor role.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just realized Rolla was the breh in Marlo crew who wanted to do a drive by and missed all the targets :russ:

BTW Tommy is highkey the worst thing about this show,but lowkey the funniest :mjlol:

They couldn't get any other white dude to speak with a new york accent?

the reason dude can't do the NY accent is cuz he is from chicago trying to fake the funk. if u want a white cat with a thick NY accent, just hire son that played hulk in the wire. his NY accent is so strong, he uses it in EVERY other show/film he appears in including boardwalk empire where he's supposed to be a chicago mobster.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
It doesnt matter, you married a chick, she invested her life in you, and you want to be an a$$hole and break her heart because you ran into a chick you knew 10 years back? She was your first love? if she really was your first love, she wouldnt have got away. quit trying to justify dudes being scumbag Pieces of sh*t bruh. Men dont respect women, and thats why we have a generation of women that aint sh*t now, because we have a generation of men that aint sh*t. and I hate to cape for females but thats just what it is, both sexes are to blame and as a man if I was married, I definitly aint going to try and rekindle a past romance with my "first love"

Loyalty & being a down chick =/= being in love

It's fukked up but, it is what it is :manny: He's in a loveless marriage, what's he supposed to do? I bet he never loved Tasha. She was probably just the only woman he could trust in the life he was in and a relationship grew from that and before he knew it he had kids with her. Let's remember before Angela even came back, Ghost and Tasha were already growing apart and having issues because Ghost wanted out and Tasha wanted him to keep being a drug dealer :heh: I'd set Tasha up for life, send her money every month but, I'd leave her :yeshrug:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Not everybody in New York has a stereotypical New York accent. Does 50 Cent have one? :francis: Does Jay-Z have one? :francis: