Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Loyalty & being a down chick =/= being in love

It's fukked up but, it is what it is :manny: He's in a loveless marriage, what's he supposed to do? I bet he never loved Tasha. She was probably just the only woman he could trust in the life he was in and a relationship grew from that and before he knew it he had kids with her. Let's remember before Angela even came back, Ghost and Tasha were already growing apart and having issues because Ghost wanted out and Tasha wanted him to keep being a drug dealer :heh: I'd set Tasha up for life, send her money every month but, I'd leave her :yeshrug:
An Then wat? :dahell: u think that police bytch gone stick by him after she find out he a kingpin ?

hell naw she left that nikka once

Kannen gone run shyt in the end the grimey nikkas alwayw kome out ahead.

Bra need to let tommy line angie up and keep it rollin tho but he a sucka for love ass nikka

Daps
Loyalty & being a down chick =/= being in love

It's fukked up but, it is what it is :manny: He's in a loveless marriage, what's he supposed to do? I bet he never loved Tasha. She was probably just the only woman he could trust in the life he was in and a relationship grew from that and before he knew it he had kids with her. Let's remember before Angela even came back, Ghost and Tasha were already growing apart and having issues because Ghost wanted out and Tasha wanted him to keep being a drug dealer :heh: I'd set Tasha up for life, send her money every month but, I'd leave her :yeshrug:

Yea they pretty much confirmed this when LaLa told the story about how Ghost proposed. They got pulled over driving down the BQE, she slipped the gun from the glove compartment into her purse, Ghost proposed right after. She's just his ride or die chick.

(Side bar: LMAO @ LaLa going on about how much she loves that story as if it's super romantic...LaLa is such a bird on this show :mjlol:)

Daps
I like this show.....it's entertaining.

But can someone school me to how the fu*k EVERYONE in the streets knows him as Ghost (and apparently have for basically his whole life) EXCEPT the police???

Why would the police know anything if he doesn't have a record?

He got that moniker for being know to be able to move in silence without being seen. Plus these officers are going after Lobos and ONLY started looking into his N.Y. connect at the beginning of this series.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Yea they pretty much confirmed this when LaLa told the story about how Ghost proposed. They got pulled over driving down the BQE, she slipped the gun from the glove compartment into her purse, Ghost proposed right after. She's just his ride or die chick.

(Side bar: LMAO @ LaLa going on about how much she loves that story as if it's super romantic...LaLa is such a bird on this show :mjlol:)

I forgot all about that. Yea, that's not love. It should be. You should love the person that's that loyal to you but, it can't be everything. You still have to desire that person. Plus Ghost and Tasha are different people. Ghost has corporate dreams and Tasha has hoodrat dreams.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Police never saw Avon til he got kaught at the west side vs east side game

Gz move in silence
Why would the police know anything if he doesn't have a record?

He got that moniker for being know to be able to move in silence without being seen. Plus these officers are going after Lobos and ONLY started looking into his N.Y. connect at the beginning of this series.

true dat :myman:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I like this show.....it's entertaining.

But can someone school me to how the fu*k EVERYONE in the streets knows him as Ghost (and apparently have for basically his whole life) EXCEPT the police???

I think its the big players that know him as ghost, the little guys dont really know him as ghost, like you saw on the episode where he walked up on Marquise/Lil Cease.

Did they ever say how long 50 was locked up?
i think they said 10 years