Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:nateholdon:

It was 10% not just 100k

Have you ever owned commercial property ? We don't know what the landlord owed on that property or if his other tenants had triple net leases or were delinquent with rent

He got 10% above market value and took it....... This happens everyday in real life
All true, but my line of thinking is if he/she owns a building worth a million dollars or more. He probably ain't sweating.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All true, but my line of thinking is if he/she owns a building worth a million dollars or more. He probably ain't sweating.

Commercial property is based on cap rate and income NOT comps. You could have a billion dollar and nasty debt service.

Plus he would have saved on broker fees.

Sounds like you are misinformed

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Commercial property is based on cap rate and income NOT comps. You could have a billion dollar and nasty debt service.

Plus he would have saved on broker fees.

Sounds like you are misinformed
Misinformed about what? You making assumptions just as I am.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I've seen this before in real life back home. have a beautiful chocolate wife and kids, throw them in the bushes for a white rican with long hair. :snoop:

Great show! 50 dont lose :win:
He knew the rican bytch first, it was his first love :dahell:. You dudes try to make issues out of silly shyt. Have some damn common sense. Those two clearly love each other and see each other as soul mates. His wife was just a second choice or replacement until the real thing. That shyt happens a lot in real life. People settle.