Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
That episode was terrible. LOL@yall being so enamored with the show whole time thinking about thecoli and some similie . GTFOH.

shyt is terrible.

The selling of the building for an 100grand extra is ridiculous. The owner must've really been down on his luck for him to even entertain that.

LOL@killing Angela. That's stupid and sloppy. Tommy the one pillow talking with bytches he don't know.

The whole Bugs Monkey angle is stupid as well. How you knee deep in the streets and you don't hear nothing about nothing ever? Ghost and Tommy are stupid as cat piss.

Tommy wants Ghost to kill a chick he's known since he was 15 while he's curled up in a corner over a chick he met 2 months ago :russ:

Daps
Tommy wants Ghost to kill a chick he's known since he was 15 while he's curled up in a corner over a chick he met 2 months ago :russ:

Yup, and I know a lot has happened real quick, but they gotta show Ghost confronting Tommy about telling that dumb bytch about the drugs. She was wayyyyyy out of pocket there, can't let that slide never to be spoken on again.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
what a dope premier, i was on the edge

50's expressions when his son got the call :russ:

ruiz at the funeral :russ:

tommy's stashes :wow:

ghost really needs to get his shyt together, lying on the street, white dude bought the building, blinded by p*ssy, smarten up :scust:

i know i forgot more stuff, shyt was really intense :wow:

judging by the ep, it's gonna be a great season :salute:
i need that damn gif asap breh, nicca went from :lolbron: to :birdman: in a matter of a second :mjlol:
Brehs... When's the La La nude episode?... I heard it was episode 4... :whoo:
it is :shaq:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was pretty hard on Angela last season but I gotta say the riding scene as well as the funeral scene had me like :ehh:.

Ghost was coldblooded tellin that nikka that old girl had been shot like that :russ:. nikka was curled up on the fetal position on that bytch :laff:.

It's gone be some shyt resulting from Rolla's death. My man went out like a G for real :wow:.

I am really feeling how the dynamic between Ghost and all the people he cares about (Tommy, Angela, Tasha, Kanaan) is fukked up and you don't really know which way either of them will turn.

My body is ready for LaLa's titty balls. :feedme:.