Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This Ghost & Tommy thing might lead to something bigger :ohhh:

Everybody start exposing their true sides; like Ruiz, Kanan, and the Haitians.

Tommy comes home, Ghost reveals Lobos and Tommy getting caught was the plan(Tommy knows the plan).

Ruiz, D Wade, Kanan, and everybody else look at themselves like: we fukked up.
v6bBOEr.jpg

Lobos isn't convicted of any charges....

:leon: goes into hiding to appear later

I don't think Tommy knew becuz you see how he was reacting when he saw Angela outside. I think if he knew Ghost set that up Tommy woulda been chill with one of those grins on his face.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Tommy knew becuz you see how he was reacting when he saw Angela outside. I think if he knew Ghost set that up Tommy woulda been chill with one of those grins on his face.

For the show's sake he had to react that, but who knows. If Tommy didnt know, he might lose it.

Kanan will keep putting shyt in his head just to turn on Ghost

Im glad they gave him a new coat

Daps
wow. what a great episode.

shyt was fire. power came along way from what was presented in the first episode of season one. i lowkey felt a sense of reward for sticking with it, watching this episode.

greg knox still a bytch ass whipped borderline stalker. angela showed her allegiance is to her job first and foremost (even if she did suggest getting away with bruh earlier). guy that plays lobos is a good actor, gave the character crazy charisma. ruiz needs to get clapped unless he redeems himself. bruh too quick to flip, don't know his place. tasha needs to be clapped, "fukking one man while living off another" summed her character, all the while being a manipulative thot in denial. julio needs a bigger role in the great scheme of things. angela's boss is probably lobos inside man.

so many conflicts brewing man, you don't know who's being genuine or playing a long game. good shyt.
Tasha is purely going off of reactions and emotions. Ghost fukking that fed is killing her. I think she's doing pretty well cause the average woman would have brought ghosts whole playhouse down by now.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why Tommy insists on staying in the game, he has enough money to last him a lifetime. Same thing with Tasha.

You analog nikkas man :mjlol:

Turtle is gettin Tommy out the bing this shyt is not stickin this is part of Ghost's plan

My only question is does Ghost drop a dime on Angela to get Tommy out :lupe:?

They have scenes like that in every episode, look at how quick dwade jr got peer pressured into killing a dude who was like his 2nd dad but was dancing around sexing lala

I know the ambulance was the give away but that just means he knew she was following.him, not that his phone was cloned. They couldve at least hipped the audience to ghost doing something to figure out his phone was cloned. At least when angela schemes we see it, Tommy says his plan out loud, Ghost.......we get nothing but the end result. Thats insulting to the audience

:comeon:This show isn't trying to be The Wire. The writing issues don't matter as much because I'm entertained every week. This is NY Undercover on cable.

Daps
Tasha annoying as fukk

bytch got kids to worry about and she want Ghost out there dealing drugs and shyt forever. fukk outta here bytch :camby:
He brought her into the lifestyle and molded her into what she is now. He can't be suprised that she can't/won't function any other way. People say u cant change a man, u can't necessarily change a woman either

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
if i remember correctly,she tried to shoot lobos but lobos saw the dude freeze up and thats when lobos moved to the side....:patrice:

i guess there was no need for the extra shoots though:skip:

i remember what tommy(i think) said" its like lobos has eyes at the back of his head,he see's everything":wow:

//

lobo's reminds me of johnny tapia from bad boys 2....

enrique is doing a great job

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I knew Lobos was a flaming mango :scust:

What an incompetent assassin. bytch was like five feet away. :mjlol:

LaLa gonna eventually tell Ghost about Tasha and Shawn :banderas:

LaLa's ass :mjcry:

That thick waitress :mjcry:

Shawn's 'hands always in my pockets' monkey ass wouldn't squeeze a grape in a food fight. FOH :stopitslime::usure:

Ghost outsmarting Angela and being three steps ahead :banderas::umad:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My question is what happened to Lobos planning to kill them. They clearly showed Lobos ready to set a trap and wanted to make sure it wasn't completely obvious when they got in the room that they were planning to kill them. Did it just never go down because Ghost never made it to the room?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Angela if u think about it is real fukking stupid..

Why the fukk u immediately call Ghost after busting Tommy and Lobos and why would u even exposed yourself by being anywhere near the scene..

She's on this power trip, like many Motherfukkers only to catch a blowback

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I knew ghost set Angie up with that phone shyt.... Everybody think they ahead of ghost but dude is shutting kats down at every angle.... They got nothing on Tommy... Long as he don't slip up and say shyt he'll walk... Gonna be very interesting to see how ghost gets out of this Kanan plan.... Shawn gonna kill ghost... Yea right... :comeon: