Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Some of you dudes are dreaming if you think Ghost has everything under control. He is clever, but when the Feds is on your azz and your right hand man just got knocked, shyt aint as planned. The only thing saving Ghost is Angela bipolar azz. If she was to pressure Tommy like a true Fed, Tommy would starting eating cheese and ratting like no other, but this is make believe.

The scene with Dwade and his mom conversing before 50 came out was the worse acting i've scene in a while. Dwade has only one facial expression (shocked/retarded/huh?):mjlol:

50 and Ghost are brilliant for their roles. Angela is good too.

This is our modern day New York Undercover. Black TV is returning fam, starting to feel like the 90s again, Enjoy. :blessed:
Dwade gotta be related to someone. His acting is Non existent

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Some of you dudes are dreaming if you think Ghost has everything under control. He is clever, but when the Feds is on your azz and your right hand man just got knocked, shyt aint as planned. The only thing saving Ghost is Angela bipolar azz. If she was to pressure Tommy like a true Fed, Tommy would starting eating cheese and ratting like no other, but this is make believe.
not really, if angela cant get ghost to testify against tommy(which he wont) she's fukked and ghost probably knows that

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
wow. what a great episode.

shyt was fire. power came along way from what was presented in the first episode of season one. i lowkey felt a sense of reward for sticking with it, watching this episode.

greg knox still a bytch ass whipped borderline stalker. angela showed her allegiance is to her job first and foremost (even if she did suggest getting away with bruh earlier). guy that plays lobos is a good actor, gave the character crazy charisma. ruiz needs to get clapped unless he redeems himself. bruh too quick to flip, don't know his place. tasha needs to be clapped, "fukking one man while living off another" summed her character, all the while being a manipulative thot in denial. julio needs a bigger role in the great scheme of things. angela's boss is probably lobos inside man.

so many conflicts brewing man, you don't know who's being genuine or playing a long game. good shyt.
Me and my mama was kicking it about this earlier. Her and my lil sister are in live with Julio:pachaha:. His role up to this point has been small, but I would like to see him more involved with the street shyt come next season. They have so many ways to go, I would not be surprised if Ghost and Tommy loses clout and are forced to put more nikkas on the street.

MAYBE it can go that way, it's according to what the writers want to do with the near future of the story. I kinda think the show can use more violence, so if nikkas like Julio, Kanan, Dre, Ruiz, ect all lose the plug, then it's everybody back to square one ya feel me. That shyt would be :whew: knowing all of the trust issues and conflicts.

I was not a fan of saying this show could reach The Wire/Breaking Bad status, but with how many options they have, it's very possible. As long as they continue to keep things this way, ain't no telling just how big this show can get by the final season.

I know one thing for sure, THE ACTING FROM EVERYBODY HAS BEEN ON POINT, 50 has became a very good actor working on this show (Southpaw shows just how far he has came, compare his acting in that/Power to him in his Netflix specials and u will see the improvement). All Power really needs is more episodes/scenes where the emotion of the actors hits :whew: levels (ala, "I am the one who knocks" from Breaking Bad).

Wish I could find the post I made last year when nikkas thought 50 could fukk the show up. I had told nikkas that being on a TV show would make him a better actor. I was on point with that shyt :myman:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Soap Opera shyt with fake beef. Lol @ a wife and a best friend, mad that someone doesn't want to sell drugs anymore and go legit? :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: L68

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Angela don't know what the fukk she wants. The most bipolar bytch on prime-time TV.
One minute she loves Ghost, then something happens and she's suspicious of him, then something else happens to disprove her previous thoughts and she loves him again. :mjlol:

fukking preview didn't show me a fukking thing for next week neither. :skip:
reminds me of something :patrice: said:

guys HAVE to lie about things... if i met you first day, and said "here hold on to this coke for me" you'd be like HELL NO nikka... but if i lie to you, and get you to fall in love with me, then i say "here hold this coke" you ain't going nowhere, even if you mad.... cause you already in love

angela is just in love... she wanna catch him and make him pay for lying.... but she also love him and gave him a chance to leave with her or choose drugs...

she just didn't know he had a third option :jawalrus:

Angela realizes none of her methods will stick in court right?
she's so wrapped around that dikk she can't think straight

she has to reveal her source.... caught

tommy knows she been fukking ghost AND met up with her twice or more..... caught

she don't know, but greg knows too...... caught

and it's the fbi... all they gotta do is check her phone calls/records..... caught

she's basically everybody's get out jail free card... yea i was fukking/friends with the MAIN fbi agent that got us caught

Everyone trying to kill Ghost and Tommy

seems everyone loves tommy... ruiz, kanan, the kids, tasha.... every damn body is like nah nah not tommy..

seems they want him gone when they kill him, then see how he takes it.... after this tho... i see tommy switching sides... at least for a season or two

Don't these muthafukkas ever get tired of fukking? :pachaha:

would you :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dwade dude is shook of Uncle G. He just learned how to shoot a pistol about a week a go. Big difference between learning how to shoot and taking a man's life. Plus I would've been gave ruiz the business a long time ago,get him outta here. nikkas need to worry about those serbs. And yeah im not buying lobos being a fruit but its tv so whatever

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Yo I'm only minutes into the episode and I paused it and was like "let me log on and see if anyone brought it up" lol

I concede, but a cartel boss being openly gay is not realistic at all
I agreed with you there, no organized crime unit would take lightly to be taking orders from and being ran by a battyman.
That's why I don't get why they made Lobos gay in Power. The character has a menacing personality, but he's still :wrist: :yeshrug: