Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
This Ghost & Tommy thing might lead to something bigger :ohhh:

Everybody start exposing their true sides; like Ruiz, Kanan, and the Haitians.

Tommy comes home, Ghost reveals Lobos and Tommy getting caught was the plan(Tommy knows the plan).

Ruiz, D Wade, Kanan, and everybody else look at themselves like: we fukked up.
v6bBOEr.jpg

Lobos isn't convicted of any charges....

:leon: goes into hiding to appear later

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost out here masterminding, :ohhh:. Sacrifice Tommy to get Lobos out the way but then have the nikka from Entourage save Tommy in court and put everything on Lobos, :skip:. The season should have ended with that scene with Ghost overlooking all the fukkery that he coordinated, shyt woulda been gangsta

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Just ran the episode back. Ghost figured out Angela was following him about 13 mins into the episode. Heard a siren on the phone then saw the car ride by at the same time. The subtlety :wow:
This why I'm in this thread, a breh be missing shyt, gotta re-watch now :banderas:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This show is going to sons of anarchy levels of bad writing. They're trying make ghost look like hes smart and 3 steps ahead of everyone so bad that they're insulting the audiences intelligence to do it. Dude just knew his phone was cloned. :francis:

Lobos is super gay now? :francis: Hes the head of a mexican cartel and reps the rainbow. Then again it makes sense because hes obviously smarter than whoever runs that other cartel he's beefing with. They sent the worlds stupidest assassin ever. Lobos is naked in a pool getting head and his goon is right behind her and she shoots the smallest threat first instead of the guy behind her:upsetfavre: Lobos was naked and at least 5 feet away from a gun and this chick took one shot like she had the golden gun. Good help is hard to find.

I feel like the duffel bag Thomas had didn't have anything in it, but i feel like that would have been a big deal worth mentioning but we already know how these writer feel about details

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is going to sons of anarchy levels of bad writing. They're trying make ghost look like hes smart and 3 steps ahead of everyone so bad that they're insulting the audiences intelligence to do it. Dude just knew his phone was cloned. :francis:

Lobos is super gay now? :francis: Hes the head of a mexican cartel and reps the rainbow. Then again it makes sense because hes obviously smarter than whoever runs that other cartel he's beefing with. They sent the worlds stupidest assassin ever. Lobos is naked in a pool getting head and his goon is right behind her and she shoots the smallest threat first instead of the guy behind her:upsetfavre: Lobos was naked and at least 5 feet away from a gun and this chick took one shot like she had the golden gun. Good help is hard to find.

I feel like the duffel bag Thomas had didn't have anything in it, but i feel like that would have been a big deal worth mentioning but we already know how these writer feel about details

idk about all that, but last week when tommy was literally like 2 seconds away from murdering angela and then miraculously, out of nowhere, tasha gets in the car and stops him, now THAT shyt was bad writing, shyt seemed madd rushed, unreal.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Angela told on herself with the phone, plus Ghost hasn't trusted her since he found out what she really does.

Cosign the Lobos assassination though. No way a real killer would kill a non-threat when the target is right there.

I got a feeling the duffle is full of clothes or something too. Too close for comfort for Ghost to risk getting caught up.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
They sent the worlds stupidest assassin ever. Lobos is naked in a pool getting head and his goon is right behind her and she shoots the smallest threat first instead of the guy behind her:upsetfavre: Lobos was naked and at least 5 feet away from a gun and this chick took one shot like she had the golden gun. Good help is hard to find.
I notice the writers have a hard on for women Assassin's that fail at their tasks.

Unless it's O-Ren Ishii... hire a man and call it a day. :pachaha:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
dont see why dudes are surprised tommy dont want out the game... getting fast money is addicting..
when i was making a couple g's a day, or losing.. i couldnt stop..(in the stock market btw)

imagine making a 100,000 a day or
1,000,000 a day..

shyt can be very addicting , and power can be as well

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
idk about all that, but last week when tommy was literally like 2 seconds away from murdering angela and then miraculously, out of nowhere, tasha gets in the car and stops him, now THAT shyt was bad writing, shyt seemed madd rushed, unreal.

They have scenes like that in every episode, look at how quick dwade jr got peer pressured into killing a dude who was like his 2nd dad but was dancing around sexing lala

Angela told on herself with the phone, plus Ghost hasn't trusted her since he found out what she really does.

I know the ambulance was the give away but that just means he knew she was following.him, not that his phone was cloned. They couldve at least hipped the audience to ghost doing something to figure out his phone was cloned. At least when angela schemes we see it, Tommy says his plan out loud, Ghost.......we get nothing but the end result. Thats insulting to the audience