Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:what: He is a goofy ass simp. He never played the block so why do you think he's a shooter? There's no gun ranges in NYC. He grew up in the same hood as Dre and they view him as a square. All he does is drive Ghost around.
Lol, but what if there is more than they are letting on to? I'm telling u, do not count out the simp. He'll come up and kidnap Tasha and hold her for ransom cause she ain't lettin him hit anymore. You saw how he was spazzing last night talkin bout he'll find a way to take care of her, the kids, and her momma....

That dude is up to something. He may just take his dad out.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Yeah.. But money was never really her thing.. She was in love.. The only way for her to fall out of love was if they showed Tommy cheating on her with the two redheads, not just a couple stacks.

That part of the writing was sloppy imo

Are you kidding what about Tommy trying to basically kill her at the end of the episode before? I think she knew then after her ultimatum to Tommy and he showed his loyalty to Ghost that her and Tommy was no more.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
She knows Tommy is into something but I think she's not ruling out Jamie being Ghost. The phone tap is to get Tommy and confirm Jamie's involvement. He paid Holly to go away and now her story changed. Angela does not trust him.

That love shyt has Ghost slackin'. He's got ton's of replacement phones and he leaves it laying around Angela knowing she's a Fed. :mjlol:

I'm curious to see what happens with Ghost finding out that Ruiz's daughter is the eyewitness to Tommy being Ghost.
Ruiz himself seems untrustworthy ever since he had a sitdown with Lobos and never told Ghost about it, and now he's on Ghost to set up another one and is being annoying with it. You saw the look he gave him when he walked away after the money delivery?

:wow:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, but what if there is more than they are letting on to? I'm telling u, do not count out the simp. He'll come up and kidnap Tasha and hold her for ransom cause she ain't lettin him hit anymore. You saw how he was spazzing last night talkin bout he'll find a way to take care of her, the kids, and her momma....

That dude is up to something. He may just take his dad out.

:mjlol: This is the Power thread not Empire. Shawn ain't kidnapping a grown woman who's more gangster than he is. He might do something but it won't be a chess move but some sucker for love/crime of passion shyt. Who's he gonna shoot that can't get him bodied an episode later? He has no goons on deck. Where you're getting this Kaiser Soze plot line is beyond me.

That love shyt has Ghost slackin'. He's got a ton's of replacement phones and he leaves it laying around Angela knowing she's a Fed. :mjlol:

I'm curious to see what happens with Ghost finding out that Ruiz's daughter is the eyewitness to Tommy being Ghost.
Ruiz himself seems untrustworthy ever since he had a sitdown with Lobos and never told Ghost about it, and now he's on Ghost to set up another one and is being annoying with it. You saw the look he gave him when he walked away after the money delivery?

:wow:

Pretty sure Ruiz doesn't know his daughter's dropping dimes. He wouldn't snitch unless he got bagged but he's plotting something.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
Flamboyant man :dahell:

You think a cartel boss can be openly gay? :what:
Nah. Flamboyancy is one thing... Lobos is on a different level, he's a Battyman. :scusthov:

The way he acts towards his "assistant" and on the last episode calling him "mi amor."

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Flamboyancy is one thing... Lobos is on a different level, he's a Battyman. :scusthov:

The way he acts towards his "assistant" and on the last episode calling him "mi amor."

Cartel nikkas and mafia cats also kiss each other on the cheek, they gay too?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody know the name of the song that was on when Tommy was having a threesome?

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
Cartel nikkas and mafia cats also kiss each other on the cheek, they gay too?
That's not gay, but when you say things and act like a fakkit... 9 times outta 10, that's what they end up being.

That's what I mean about Lobos. He takes shyt to another level.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He called ole boy some fruity azz name. And he never around hoes. :usure:

We're delved heavily into the lives of the main male characters (Ghost, Tommy, Kanan and Sean) so we see their intimate moments with females.

Lobos is a character who is shown every few episodes and only a few minutes at that, and for those few minutes it's always with regards to business.

You want him to bring bytches to multi-kilo transactions with a SUV full of bytches? Not everyone is a dumbass like Ghost

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Tommy got up like :demonic:

Dog was like
vaHzSMj.png