Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Yeah.. But money was never really her thing.. She was in love.. The only way for her to fall out of love was if they showed Tommy cheating on her with the two redheads, not just a couple stacks.

That part of the writing was sloppy imo

Tommy proved to holly that she wasn't that important. Did u watch the last episode? She wouldn't have left him tied to the bed. Idk how u missed that

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Man I thought they had something going when Angela thought Ghost was in face the Ghost she's looking for, then they flip-flopped the storyline when Holly told her she lied.

Not saying I want Ghost Da Gawd to get found out, but c'mon writers...

Not to mention, The love storylines are lame as hell. And that goes for Ghost/Angela and Tasha/Shawn. :smh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
For everyone saying Ghost set Angie up with the cell phone shyt is wrong.

If that was the case, they would have shown ghost wake up and play like he was asleep while she went into the bathroom..

Ghost isn't going to see this move coming because he "thinks" he regained Angie's trust
I could see Ghost using that phone to set up the meet with Lobos with Kanan and maybe Tommy in the room. Of course Ghost doesn't show but Angela does with the rest of the FBI knocking out all his enemies in one fell swoop. Also, that last scene of Angela setting up the phone tap, correct me if i'm wrong but whoever did it, they are also tapping Angela's phone right? There's a reason they didn't show the face of whoever setup of the phone tap...

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
He's not right about killing a fed. That is the dumbest sh1t he could do. Its not like the case dies w/ her. It would bring more heat, not less.
I know he wasn't right about killing her but he was right about what he told Ghost
Is it me or am I the only one who :snooze: at the Ghost and Angie love dynamic?

Ruiz and Julio need to NOT get killed off.
Their love dynamic seems forced to me

Also, which ultimatum are you referring to?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Tommy proved to holly that she wasn't that important. Did u watch the last episode? She wouldn't have left him tied to the bed. Idk how u missed that

I didnt miss it, but

1) She was at the train station with a new ID and money before, and came back to Tommy.. Money is not her motivation

2) She left Tommy tied up, because (did you see his face? ) he woulda killed her after she told him she was working with the police. She had no choice

3) If Tommy and Ghost are like brothers, idk why she would think she could trust one and not the other. ( how the hect does she know Tommy didn't tell Ghost that she tried to implicate him in a murder? How did she find the guts to start trusting Ghost after she left Tommy there to die??:mindblown:

like I said the writers did a sloppy job of explaining this dynamic of the story

The only thing that would have made sense to me was if somehow Ghost and Tasha got photos of Tommy with the redheads and used it for leverage to gain Holly's trust..

The writers missed the boat on that one..

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes!!!! I mean he's sneaking around for his dad and fukking Tasha, and acting like he don't know how to shoot a gun... :comeon: him acting like a goofy ass simp is the perfect thing to do to throw people off.

:what: He is a goofy ass simp. He never played the block so why do you think he's a shooter? There's no gun ranges in NYC. He grew up in the same hood as Dre and they view him as a square. All he does is drive Ghost around.

Yeah.. But money was never really her thing.. She was in love.. The only way for her to fall out of love was if they showed Tommy cheating on her with the two redheads, not just a couple stacks.

That part of the writing was sloppy imo

:comeon: I think seeing Psycho Tommy ready to kill her made her rethink their relationship.

Man I thought they had something going when Angela thought Ghost was in face the Ghost she's looking for, then they flip-flopped the storyline when Holly told her she lied.

Not saying I want Ghost Da Gawd to get found out, but c'mon writers...

If she really believed Holly she wouldn't be cloning his phone. Holly is a dead end so she's making another move to really see what Jamie's involvement is.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
:comeon: I think seeing Psycho Tommy ready to kill her made her rethink their relationship.

That's plausible and makes sense...

I just wish the writers wrote in some kinda dialogue between her and ghost or even ghost talking to tasha (something along those lines) explaining Holly's state of mind..

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
If she really believed Holly she wouldn't be cloning his phone. Holly is a dead end so she's making another move to really see what Jamie's involvement is.

I think she believes Holly in the fact that James isn't Ghost, but she still thinks Tommy could be.
That's why she cloned James' phone because him and Tommy are friends and is hoping to intercept their conversations through the phone.
She even said she's still gonna go after Tommy.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Shawn is a doofus :snoop: How you gonna take care of some kids and you a damn driver :comeon: He's gonna get caught up and get clapped.

Tommy on his cokeboy shyt again :myman: Dude was the star of the episode and that threesome scene was epic

When D Wade was on that "we can be together" shyt, his job was the first thing i was thinking of. nikka you a driver :childplease:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's plausible and makes sense...

I just wish the writers wrote in some kinda dialogue between her and ghost or even ghost talking to tasha (something along those lines) explaining Holly's state of mind..

What's to explain? She's a petty thief who got to be around a major gangster. That's what she was attracted to. Once shyt got real she was in over her head and got out.

I think she believes Holly in the fact that James isn't Ghost, but she still thinks Tommy could be.
That's why she cloned James' phone because him and Tommy are friends and is hoping to intercept their conversations through the phone.
She even said she's still gonna go after Tommy.

She knows Tommy is into something but I think she's not ruling out Jamie being Ghost. The phone tap is to get Tommy and confirm Jamie's involvement. He paid Holly to go away and now her story changed. Angela does not trust him.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking he was going to give that info and it was going to lead to a damn dead in but he fukking told her the truth. I know that he has to keep her on his leash, but come the fukk on!!! :mindblown:

And risk never seeing "Angie" again? :mjpls:. This nikka carried a flame for this bytch for 20 years that was so strong he didn't hesitate to throw his marriage, his family, his legit enterprise, and his illegal enterprise in the bushes :mjlol:.

That scene was big too. That showed me that Angela was ready to drop everything flat in 30 seconds becuz she felt that heat around the corner. The jury is still out on Ghost imo if he's gonna let the emotions of his love for Angela and thinking he has her under control get him or if he had too could he just walk away from Angela like she was about to do him. Interesting to watch how this goes.

It was a bluff. They were both playing chicken and he lost :russ:. She just as sprung off of his ass. This broad so dikkmatized that she believed that a nikka could be best friends from childhood and business partners with the biggest distributor in the area and have no idea about it :mjlol:. That's what makes this so interesting for me. They are both sprung AND they are both trying to protect themselves, each other, and their respective career interests.

Last edited: