Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
good ep......i believe ghost is officially one step ahead of EVERYONE....he figured out his boss was cookin the books behind his back and will use his wife to get truth back....he's wise to the kanan situation with his son....i strongly belive he set angie up with the cellphone shyt....Ghost is doin overtime just to stay ahead....

holly will be back....that bytch has problems stayin away....she will die...

tommy and that threesome was fukkin hilariously awesome...:heh:

next weeks ep....:whew:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aye breh, Can the entire season be viewed with that service? Can it work in the U.S.?
I doubt it. You would need Australia's TV format which is PAL. Also I think Australia blocks certain content so you might get "shyt" replaced with "shucks" and so forth and so on.

Angela tapping his phone is part of Ghost's plan...
Even if it isn't, he doesn't do much on his phone but talk to her. She would really be setting herself up if she was to find something. Basically black male herself :heh: and the tap is illegal, poor Angela lol

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every conversation between her and Shawn, I'm still trying to figure out when she caught feelings for him.

She was using him as a pawn, now she has such strong feelings that she had to choose between him and Ghost :dahell:

It's wrapped in this idea that Tasha NEEDS to have someone there, even if she fronts like she doesn't. She feels jilted by Ghost (rightfully so) and in the midst of that, she wants someone or something to latch onto. She needs the attention and needs to know someone gives a shyt about her since her man left her for someone he's been in love with since high school and she's in her feelings about it' she's hurt and she's putting this cat in the middle of it and he's going to wind up paying the price for it

It's called the rebound. Being shat on by the guy she truly loves will drive many a chick into the arms of a pawn. Then you add the dynamic with her girl feeling him and it was a wrap. Chicks like Tasha aren't the most thoughtful, introspective people :heh:. She still got that same bird ass mentality from high school. That said, she isn't choosing anything. Ghost made all the choices for her. If he had been more attentive from jump, the flirtation with Shawn doesn't start in the first place. If he had stopped fukking with Angela when she told him to, then the relationship with Shawn never goes any further. Ghost could come back tomorrow on some "I promise I am done fukking with that bytch" type shyt and Shawn would promptly get the :camby:.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
For everyone saying Ghost set Angie up with the cell phone shyt is wrong.

If that was the case, they would have shown ghost wake up and play like he was asleep while she went into the bathroom..

Ghost isn't going to see this move coming because he "thinks" he regained Angie's trust
Ghost would be extremely naive and stupid to think Angie didn't at the very least bug the room...

I'm not 100% convinced the cell phone is an elaborate setup but we know Ghost doesn't trust her...We also know he uses burner phones...Obviously whatever intel Angie were to gain from that illegal tap is inadmissible so I'm not quite sure where she is trying to go with that...Maybe she is just trying to find info on the Lobos meet...Either way I doubt that phone is Ghost "business" phone...

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or am I the only one who :snooze: at the Ghost and Angie love dynamic?

Ruiz and Julio need to NOT get killed off.

Half the audience does breh :pachaha:. That's all for the broads. Every scene they share I'm like how is the nikka gonna play himself this time? :russ:. When she gave him that ultimatum and he played it all cool at first a nikka was like :leon: and this nikka turned right around and gave up that info :laff:.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Half the audience does breh :pachaha:. That's all for the broads. Every scene they share I'm like how is the nikka gonna play himself this time? :russ:. When she gave him that ultimatum and he played it all cool at first a nikka was like :leon: and this nikka turned right around and gave up that info :laff:.

I was thinking he was going to give that info and it was going to lead to a damn dead end but he fukking told her the truth. I know that he has to keep her on his leash, but come the fukk on!!! :mindblown:

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

That scene was big too. That showed me that Angela was ready to drop everything flat in 30 seconds becuz she felt that heat around the corner. The jury is still out on Ghost imo if he's gonna let the emotions of his love for Angela and thinking he has her under control get him or if he had too could he just walk away from Angela like she was about to do him. Interesting to watch how this goes.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
He wired her more money to set her up for life.

Yeah.. But money was never really her thing.. She was in love.. The only way for her to fall out of love was if they showed Tommy cheating on her with the two redheads, not just a couple stacks.

That part of the writing was sloppy imo