Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Its a hard knock life lol!!

I get Ruiz wants a seat at the table but I thought him and Ghost were better than that esp after Tommy got rid of Nomar for him but I guess not....

Cause Ghost is a snake. LOL

I think Tasha may be the one to get booked.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
ep 7 weekly summary by loud... i know everybody aint seen it yet my bad edit

man shawn done fukkkked up..... lol shawns face when he seen ghost talkin to dre SAYS ALOT lol.

man i hope julio make it to season 3.

i hope angela and greg die. angela failed to get a warrant now she wanna tap ghost phone? smh. she has to die immediately. lol and i cant see lobos goin down yall. he mentioned changin up the meeting again lmao.

im positive somebody gon die next episode.

shawn fukkked up again. the only reason he sent dre to hunt kanan down was because he wants his job so he can stay close to tasha lmao. literally the only reason he's looking for kanan.

lets see how kanan invites himself into the next "lobos meeting" lmao. i cant see that playing out.

edit

one more thing yall. donnno what bout to happen. but lets clap it up for ghost and tommy. looks like they they gettin that work off all the way. wonder what next ep holds

greg might not get no more goody from angie the rest of the season yall :to:

Man I told my wife, Julio HAS been low key MVP this season. Dude is reliable as shyt :ohlawd:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I thought that the two red heads was a setup up for Tash and Ghost to get pictures to give Holly and gain her trust..

I was kinda disappointed the writers missed that angle..

It's more believable than Holly just flipping on Tommy and trusting Ghost for no apparent reasoning.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of her dialogue is so on the nose and clunky, which makes her leaps of logic and actions seem convoluted too
Every conversation between her and Shawn, I'm still trying to figure out when she caught feelings for him.

She was using him as a pawn, now she has such strong feelings that she had to choose between him and Ghost :dahell:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Every conversation between her and Shawn, I'm still trying to figure out when she caught feelings for him.

She was using him as a pawn, now she has such strong feelings that she had to choose between him and Ghost :dahell:

It's wrapped in this idea that Tasha NEEDS to have someone there, even if she fronts like she doesn't. She feels jilted by Ghost (rightfully so) and in the midst of that, she wants someone or something to latch onto. She needs the attention and needs to know someone gives a shyt about her since her man left her for someone he's been in love with since high school and she's in her feelings about it' she's hurt and she's putting this cat in the middle of it and he's going to wind up paying the price for it