Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
ep 7 weekly summary by loud... i know everybody aint seen it yet my bad edit

man shawn done fukkkked up..... lol shawns face when he seen ghost talkin to dre SAYS ALOT lol.

man i hope julio make it to season 3.

i hope angela and greg die. angela failed to get a warrant now she wanna tap ghost phone? smh. she has to die immediately. lol and i cant see lobos goin down yall. he mentioned changin up the meeting again lmao.

im positive somebody gon die next episode.

shawn fukkked up again. the only reason he sent dre to hunt kanan down was because he wants his job so he can stay close to tasha lmao. literally the only reason he's looking for kanan.

lets see how kanan invites himself into the next "lobos meeting" lmao. i cant see that playing out.

edit

one more thing yall. donnno what bout to happen. but lets clap it up for ghost and tommy. looks like they they gettin that work off all the way. wonder what next ep holds

greg might not get no more goody from angie the rest of the season yall :to:

Last edited:

makka

i see u lookin witcho lookin ass
Daps
i dont understand why ghost isn't acting like he dosent have the upper hand in this situation with angela......... idk why he letting her punk him smh... i would think she has way more to lose than any of them

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Lobos a fruity pebble or is he just flamboyant :lupe:

That nikka homo. He called ole boy love when they was getting out the helicopter.

Cosa Nostra don't like dealing with drugs. They more on that extortion shyt.

I'm a little disappointed in Holly becuz she coulda played Angela. Soon as she left the Feds office she shoulda went to Ghost got that money and ticket and got the fukk outta town. But she was actually looking for dirt on Ghost. If she use the new identity Ghost gave her she's a dead woman cuz they can track her with that.

I'm glad Tommy showed his loyalty without hesitation but now Ghost has to cut ties to Angela. I know Tasha told him keep fukking her but I feel that's the worst idea. They don't know that Angela is now suspecting Jamie is Ghost instead of Tommy. Tommy knows this and he gotta relay that to Ghost and then all ties need to be cut from Angela. It's just too damn hot to keep that up.

But honestly I think they'll keep seeing each other and this is where Angela gonna have to make the choice. Does she choose her badge or Jamie? I think she gonna choose Jamie and do something to fukk up the Feds case on him.

After seeing Angela clone Ghost cell tonight this immediately popped in my mind. Becuz had he left her ass alone she wouldn't be about to listen in on all his calls.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dahell: Holup... don't they need a subpoena and a court order to clone a phone? Ghost aint even an official suspect so how the hell they get a judge to sign off of that?

TheWire32.jpg

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ghost was everywhere this episode:wow:it was like he was........a ghost:ohhh::wow:

so Tommy is at his best when he's paranoid and high:pachaha:that was a great plan to trick the police:wow:

Tasha on her game:myman: she made sure Angie ain't put no bug in the whip

I knew sooner or later Angie and them were gonna start tapping phones, I watched the Wire too many times :lolbron: Ghost and Tommy talk kinda freely on them phones:lupe: they better start talking in codes or start using burners or:ufdup:Ghost should've had 2 different phones in the 1st place:snoop: dude you fukk wit a fed, why would you leave your phone laying around if you are a drug dealer:why:

Dre seems to be a key character this season and may be in the future :lupe:

Shawn simp ass is starting to annoy the shyt outta me:smh:

Kanan coming back next week:demonic: so you know some shyt is going down

Lobos came through on a helicopter :whoo::wow:

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:dahell: Holup... don't they need a subpoena and a court order the clone a phone? Ghost aint even an official suspect so how the hell they get a judge to sign off of that?

TheWire32.jpg

She's not doing this through the feds

it might be an illegal wire tap:ohhh:that might help Ghost and Tommy get off in the long run

remember on The Wire,, McNulty and Freeman ran an illegal wire tap on Marlo and he ended up not going to jail cuz the wire tap wasn't legal

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it might be an illegal wire tap, :ohhh:that might help Ghost and Tommy get off in the long run

remember on The Wire,, McNulty and Freeman ran an illegal wire tap on Marlo and he ended up not going to jail cuz the wire tap wasn't legal
Maurice+Levy.png