Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So if she doesn't get on what's Ghost's next move?

He finds some way to deal with it or at least be prepared to deal with it. He doesn't have to strong arm her right then right there but for a guy who likes to be about his business and on top of his shyt, I feel like he should at least know what her move is so he's not blindsided

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He finds some way to deal with it or at least be prepared to deal with it. He doesn't have to strong arm her right then right there but for a guy who likes to be about his business and on top of his shyt, I feel like he should at least know what her move is so he's not blindsided

She has to get back to where she is going at some point.

It worked itself out in the end. Sending her away wasn't a good idea anyway because Tommy would turn on Ghost. Now Tommy knows Holly gotta go too.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It worked itself out in the end. Sending her away wasn't a good idea anyway because Tommy would turn on Ghost. Now Tommy knows Holly gotta go too.

Yeah I agree with that i just think its a betrayal of the character they created in Ghost. He's not sloppy like that and they made him look sloppy just for the moment at the end of the episode which is not how you should do it. Be true to all of your characters to make things earned in the end rather than just doing stuff just for the hell of it, regardless of what it does to your characters

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The way this guy grabbed that bytch holly's chair to make his point :mjlol:
The way he slammed on the door on Angie when she tried to leave :mjlol:

Ghost don't play with women, you better not say no to him :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And someone help me understand how Ghost refused a breathalyzer and didn't get charged w/ DUI.

Better yet why was he under suspicion for DUI in the first place??

You get in a fender bender obviously completely sober and cops arrive and want blood work
:wtf:

Was that in there just for the necessary plot continuation or is it really like that in NYC
:dwillhuh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Better yet why was he under suspicion for DUI in the first place??

You get in a fender bender obviously completely sober and cops arrive and want blood work
:wtf:

Was that in there just for the necessary plot continuation or is it really like that in NYC
:dwillhuh:

Plot continuation. No damn way a fender bender is going to make you have to go to the cops unless they have reason to believe you're intoxicated and even then they'll give you a breathalyzer right there.

Daps
We back brehs :blessed:

Sorry if this is obvious but i was smoking bud and watching Power when I realized i recognize that club owner "Stern".....he was dude who built Titanic in tha movie!!!

thomas-andrews-and-titanic-gallery.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Wire comparisons keep coming up and I'm sorry, but Power
just not there , in terms of plot, multi-faceted characterization and layering.

But it's a dam good show and I hope fans just appreciate Power being
the show that it is.

Power, like The Wire has it's own language. Things and phrases I never
heard before on any other show, ie "gapping off or cancelling Christmas.."

The Wire " fukk the dog, or perps being mopes, or natural police.."

The language definately matters
The first 2 seasons of Power are better than the first 2 seasons of The Wire

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dwillhuh: Word? Not even close homie. It's good but it's not that good. Not at all.
The Wire season 1 was weak up until like the last 3 episodes

Season 2 sucks complete dikk(but is vital to the story), which is why people always ask can they skip it when watching :russ: