Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Yeah that shyt was :russ:

Yeah, but she still has control over the environment, ie, kids, finances and homefront.
She's making him realize ain't no running off into the sunset with this bytch.
Not w/o causing irreparable damage to the empire they BOTH built.

fukk outta here. Yeah Tasha might love Ghost, but she love that money/lifestyle more.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but she still has control over the environment, ie, kids, finances and homefront.
She's making him realize ain't no running off into the sunset with bytch.

fukk outta here. Yeah Tasha might love Ghost, but she love that money/lifestyle more.
Why can't Ghost and Angela be together? Obviously the case would have to fall apart. I think that's all Tasha is worried about . If Ghost goes down, the gov. will take the money.
But if the case falls apart:yeshrug:... The man is in Love

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why can't Ghost and Angela be together? Obviously the case would have to fall apart. I think that's all Tasha is worried about . If Ghost goes down, the gov. will take the money.

I don't think she could handle the idea of losing him to her especially once he said he never stopped loving Angela, which she rightfully pointed out that she was second place

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

This is the problem I have with all of THEM!
Trying to insert some sort of morality into immoral activity.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Yeah, Tasha loves that trap queen life.. and it ain't just about the money. Even if Ghost got the club hustle off the ground, went legit and they started pulling in double what they made off the bricks, it would remove the danger aspect from their relationship... and that's what it was built on.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

This is the absolute truth.