Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could it be possible that Ghost will extract some dirt on Stern during a conversation with Stern's wife. She may inadvertently reveal something that Ghost shouldn't be privy to, and Ghost may have some leverage :sas1:.

But then again maybe she does not want to jeopardize the perks of benefiting from old white money to put Ghost back on top :mjpls:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Lmao she didn't. Maybe you don't remember. She did that before there was any Angela. I remember it having having me like :patrice:

Rewatch S1.
nah I remember clearly. Ghost was spending all his time at the club, and Angela was suspicious that something was going on. So much so that her mother told her to put money away just in case a divorce was bout to happen

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Even Lobos moving :mjpls:

He talking about business on the phone. Doing face to face meetings. There's like zero go betweens.

AND HOW COME TOMMY DOESN'T REALIZE THAT 99.9% OF CANAN'S CREW DON'T LIKE THIS CAC ASS. :mindblown:
That alone don't make Tommy the least bit suspicious?

And WHY is Ghost so stuck on this one club??? He can't open another one out of state? He doesn't have any other businesses that he can use to clean his money? He doesn't have a Levy? :mindblown:

It's like all of the plot holes are driving the plot itself.
nikka get the fukk out of here and watch some other shyt. Got damn

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Could it be possible that Ghost will extract some dirt on Stern during a conversation with Stern's wife. She may inadvertently reveal something that Ghost shouldn't be privy to, and Ghost may have some leverage :sas1:.

But then again maybe she does not want to jeopardize the perks of benefiting from old white money to put Ghost back on top :mjpls:
What dirt can she possibly give him that he didn't see at that party for himself?

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something that isnt personal but business related.
thats actually an interesting thought

If we continue with the theme of men losing leverage, power, and all out common sense to the power of pu$$y, why should Stern be immuned? It wouldn't surprise me if Ghost used some charm around Stern's wife and she lets her guard down. I'm pretty sure Ghost would be keen to pickup on a somewhat disgusted scornful wife and just pick her brain. Who knows maybe she has a latent desire for nigg@s. Just refer back to her (Stern's wife) interaction with Tasha in the 1st season.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I dunno breh

S46dFDf5.gif

man is lovestruck something serious :lolbron:

@Keep1TReaL look @ ya boy @BLAZO da GAWD bringing in that flower to Jersey y all

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
after watching this episode. no spoiling all guessing here. its safe to say LOBOS is the biggest threat this season. forget angela, tasha, kanan, or even shawn, the rsks, or ruiz getting salty over tommy and ghost working with the serbs. Lobos money better end up right. the next few episodes will deal with work being moved im guessin since its a stretch till the season finale. nobody really talkin to LOBOS but GHOST right now. I cant see ghost getting killed period unless untill somebody takes his plug away from him or his own plug murdering him. the whole buildup about having the money early cannot be good. thats where you can throw the rest of the characters back in the mix of helpin ghost and tommy go wrong.

1. angela gotta die brehs. she knows too much. shes just a good a witness now more then HOLLY could ever be at this point to the feds lmao. "you dumbbb bytchhh" holly voice its over. holly is useless now in a court case long as she knows angie fukkkkin ghost. angie gotta kill her lol. but angie gon die brehs. greg might do it.

2. LOBOS has a inside guy on his own cases. Im certain the guy who hates Angela the lead detective. I think he is Lobos inside man. The way he spooked that Trinitario who bugged out on Julio a couple episodes back was signaling something. the way he interogated dude and ask em about LOBOS lol :pachaha: we cant forget that yalll. or even GREG lol somebody knows LOBOS foreal in that room with ANGELA and them guys.

3. holly is goin to tell tommy about the pics of qdub and nomar. tommy kknows ghost didnt know he was gin to kill either so he will gain suspicion of kanan or ruiz. or he will go after angela.

4. Tasha can plot on Ghost all she wants but she cant run a drug empire on her own. Shawn aint buss a gun yet. he's a loverboy he can hit tasha as many times he wants but they cant control the drug empire all they can do is fukkk on the low and risk being killed . Id doubt Kanan would want to work with both her and Shawn together either lmao. She obviously is done with Tommy. Greg is gonna run up on her from what the preview looked like.

5. Kanan has money again but will his next move be obvious lol

6. can stern somehow catch a case? lol why is he even taking up space this season. wonder whats going to happen. will ghost and them rob the club for the rest of that LOBOS bread? lol