Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Tommy will kill holly... dude said in the first season he's never giving up on this drug game, that's all he knows

There's other red heads in New York.. u not giving up that lobo money for a jewelry thief..and Tommy will never put a hoe snitch over his boy...

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Tommy already told her to stop running her mouth. All she should have said is give me a lawyer and let that be that. And they made up the Ohio warrant sh!t. But nope, she got cute with Angela. There's no leaving for her now. Her soul must leave. She gon be ghost for real

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its as easy as the task force using the club shootout to implicate some sort of drug related premeditated shyt about wanting to kill tommy's girl. they bring the girl in for some questioning regarding the night...she says ghost (maybe even purposely trying to take James down so Tommy can become head honcho) and poof..
fukkin knew it :sadcam:

Angela and Holly need to die asap...but its too late...Greg already knows too much

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was the best episode. I've said that for three straight episodes. But loved Angie's reaction to finding out her Jamie is Ghost. I knew she'd have a reaction but I didn't expect that. Somebody earlier said it was powerful and I totally agree.

I wanna see how Angie plays this with Ghost now that she knows or supsect's he's Ghost. I thought she would turn in her badge for him and I'm leaning that way but something tells me that she might push forward and actually try to put Ghost behind bars.

I saw someone's car get rammed in the preview if I was Ghost I'd have Angie taken out "accidental style". Only thing with that is that Ghost don't know Greg seen them together which is really gonna add the intrigue in the coming episodes.
I feel like she'll try to put Ghost in the bin...she must feel betrayed man.

Yes...women stand by who they love. THe difference is that Ghost lied to Angela...Tom hasnt lied to Holly

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop: I really don't like Ghost or Tommy no more. The way the wrote these characters got me not liking them. Not to mention the kids. You would think Ghost's kids were infants, but they might as well by how they have them potrayed.

Oh... and you can tell a bytch wrote this show by how the actors are portrayed. All the people making real power moves have been the bytches so far. And all the main dudes have looked like bytches.

1. Pink shoes killing everybody
2. Angela distracting Ghost
3. Holly distracting Tommy
4. FBI cop and Ghost simping over the same bytch.
5. Lobos acting gay.
6. White club owner bi-sexual.
7. Discount D-Wade simping over Tasha.
8. All the women having most of the leverage.
9. Angela's informant being a pedo.
10. All of the men being portrayed as emotionally unstable that disregard logic and reason.

Don't you find it odd that the realest characters were killed off (Rola and the RSK) :mjpls:

I'm a still watch but this show could've been so much more. It's sad when 50's character is the only saving grace at this point. Everyone else comes off as tired bytches. Tommy and Ghost come off as pretend gangstas.
lol i was talking about this last season...the over pronounced power of p*ssy being the premise of the show and it being ridiculous

didnt think about the fact a women would be writing it though...youre completely right :damn: No fukkin wonder

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Listen lets keep it a hundo. Ghost is really the bad guy on the show. He set 50 up, cheats on Tasha, and it seemed like he was gonna let Tommy take the fall for all this shyt. I mean why didnt he tell Tommy about the investigation, you already know he was scheming just like he did to 50

Ghost is the Walter White/Alonzo Harris type of character. He's so good in the role....you never want to think he's all the way bad. But he is.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Tommy will kill holly..Tommy said in the first season he never giving up on this drug game, that's all he knows

There's other red heads in New York.. u not giving up that lobo money for a jewelry thief..and Tommy will never put a hoe snitch over his boy...
U forgetting the whole first episode and how Tommy was acting?

nikka was hopping outta whips jumping rails with flowers in hand to go see this broad in the hospital..and he punched julio over holly...and got into with ghost over Holly..p*ssy a mf man..don't forget kanan got Tommy ear more than ghost now a days.

Not to mention he ALREADY Think ghost and Angie tryna pin all this on him. That's why he ran to his moms crib..

When holly tell Tommy what happened in that interrogation room it will open up old wounds..

All she gotta say is the feds think your ghost and how angie is helping them...to spark more conflict between ghost and tommy..

Plus I heard Tommy might get booked soon and it's either his freedom or ghost as the episode premise

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tommy will kill holly... dude said in the first season he's never giving up on this drug game, that's all he knows

I dunno breh

S46dFDf5.gif

man is lovestruck something serious :lolbron: