Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
tasha got the kids the money and dwade on lock lol. got me thinkin if she got ghost to set kanan. up maybe she can get dwadye to set ghost up? dwayde gon be torn between tasha and his dad. look like greg interviewing tasha also next episode. what if greg fukkkkkkkks tasha? :gladbron:

lol man them photos they showed holly of the murder scene was :pachaha: they on to tommy hard.

my fav quote this episode was holly to angela

"your the one fukkkin the real GHOST YOU DUMBBB bytch" :dead:

my question is how is ruiz or kanan goin to get to meet LOBOS.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
tasha got the kids the money and dwade on lock lol. got me thinkin if she got ghost to set kanan. up maybe she can get dwadye to set ghost up? dwayde gon be torn between tasha and his dad. look like greg interviewing tasha also next episode. what if greg fukkkkkkkks tasha? :gladbron:

lol man them photos they showed holly of the murder scene was :pachaha: they on to tommy hard.

my fav quote this episode was holly to angela

"your the one fukkkin the real GHOST YOU DUMBBB bytch" :dead:

my question is how is ruiz or kanan goin to get to meet LOBOS.

I can really see the show ending with d Wade being ontop

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I can really see the show ending with d Wade being ontop
i can but then i cant. he didnt bust his gun at all this season even when kanan gave em one. i can see em crossing ghost or trying to. but the whole attempt might be unsucessful. him and tasha can plot but it would have to work for real. they can fukkkk all they want. they cant run the show tho. i cant see kanan wanting to get down with tasha either at all. dwadye mom prob don even like tasha.

i gotta feeling lobos might just turn on all these nikkaz. but i wonder who he be willing to work with next dwayde? hell naw? ruiz? maybe? kanan? hmmm? its looking like its no way anybody can win. i think once its proven angela was/is fukkking ghost to other coworkers she might get thrown off the case. charges could even get dropped. all tommy hoe gotta do is testify that.

i called it last season tho. i think angela and gregs lead boss on the case is a lobos insider. that ish he did to the taino boss a few episodes back. lobos been braggin bout havin fbi intel also.

but man i would just like to see ghost and tommy make it out of this season not cause they deserve to jus cause tho.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
i can but then i cant. he didnt bust his gun at all this season even when kanan gave em one. i can see em crossing ghost or trying to. but the whole attempt might be unsucessful. him and tasha can plot but it would have to work for real. i cant see kanan wanting to get down with tasha either at all. dwadye mom prob don even like tasha.

i gotta feeling lobos might just turn on all these nikkaz. but i wonder who he be willing to work with next dwayde? hell naw? ruiz? maybe? kanan? hmmm? its looking like its no way anybody can win. i think once its proven angela was/is fukkking to other coworkers she might get thrown off the case. charges could even get dropped.

i called it last season tho. i think angela and gregs lead boss on the case is a lobos insider. that ish he did to the taino boss a few episodes back. lobos been braggin bout havin fbi intel also.

Word i forgot all about Lobos. There's more to his character. Tommy gon die, I can feel it. Kanan gon get set up by his little underlings and he gon with what he told ghost about not trusting nobody.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Season 2 Episode 1.

Ghost: So, Baby....How was work?

Season 2 Episode 5

Angela: So, Baby....How was work?

they both found out and said the same thing

jpyTI.gif