Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Listen lets keep it a hundo. Ghost is really the bad guy on the show. He set 50 up, cheats on Tasha, and it seemed like he was gonna let Tommy take the fall for all this shyt. I mean why didnt he tell Tommy about the investigation, you already know he was scheming just like he did to 50
Tasha was scheming first :dahell:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:snoop: I really don't like Ghost or Tommy no more. The way the wrote these characters got me not liking them. Not to mention the kids. You would think Ghost's kids were infants, but they might as well by how they have them potrayed.

Oh... and you can tell a bytch wrote this show by how the actors are portrayed. All the people making real power moves have been the bytches so far. And all the main dudes have looked like bytches.

1. Pink shoes killing everybody
2. Angela distracting Ghost
3. Holly distracting Tommy
4. FBI cop and Ghost simping over the same bytch.
5. Lobos acting gay.
6. White club owner bi-sexual.
7. Discount D-Wade simping over Tasha.
8. All the women having most of the leverage.
9. Angela's informant being a pedo.
10. All of the men being portrayed as emotionally unstable that disregard logic and reason.

Don't you find it odd that the realest characters were killed off (Rola and the RSK) :mjpls:

I'm a still watch but this show could've been so much more. It's sad when 50's character is the only saving grace at this point. Everyone else comes off as tired bytches. Tommy and Ghost come off as pretend gangstas.
I don't know, I actually like the take they give. I think the whole "heartless gangster who only has a conscience for business" angle is so overdone. I like that they all have weak points, that they can be thrown off track by emotions, it makes the characters more real, more.... Human, with more to lose.

I like that they're showing both sides. They showed heartless bout business Ghost before, in the first episode of the first season. It's good that we see a side of him that wants a sense of stability in his life. Wants to be the family man etc. we don't see that enough in movies. The Tommy and Ghost we get are a bit more seasoned, and more clever than I would imagine their younger selves were. Everything is a bit more calculated, and that comes with age. Regardless if shyt doesn't always go to plan, they always have a plan.

As for Shawn, he clearly has no business being there and is way in over his head. He's pretty much out of his league. An undisciplined, disloyal fukk who grew up without a dad and didn't learn the game. Anyone who's even a little bit smart knows you don't fukk with the bosses wife, by any means. And you don't fukking go on Special Ops missions with his wife to put her on game about his double life. Everyone knows that one young, raw to the game lil nikka who has to learn the hard way. I also like that part of the story. And how his father and Ghost are pretty much destined to beef at some point.

I think all of the men are emotionally unstable because anyone would be being in the drug game that long. Constantly worrying about being double crossed. Watching for Feds. Balancing family. Watching territory. All while trying to maintain and pursue some form of happiness. It sounds real. I don't want to see any more fukking gangsters who live stressful ass lives who have it all together. It ain't realistic. You're 40 years old with 20 years in the game and still haven't gotten caught? You better be looking for some love nikka. Most nikkas don't make it that long before they get locked or popped. They need to be off edge and stressed. Similar To Ray Donavan.

Ghost is a calculated, smart nikka. For all the "p*ssy whipped and not focused" shyt that we talk, he's always on point. Picked up on 50's angle early. Knew how to keep cool around Angela and keep her close to him while projecting his ignorance toward his operation, and knows when and how to delegate to Tommy.

Dudes a boss in the realest sense of the word. and I think they're doing a great job.

Plus, they got everything connected well. Ghost cheated on Tasha with Angela, whos FBI and her ex lover is working the case. Meanwhile Tasha cheats with Shawn, who's the son of the man that got put away by Ghot and Tasha who wants Ghost dead. Who Tommy trusts with his life even though he doesn't know that 50 wants him dead too.

I mean it's all put together well. I'm fukking with this show.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Tasha needs to get over herself. Like she wasn't seducing the driver to fit her own needs. I hope in the end she realizes her worth and her place. Angela feels like a fool and has gotten into deep deep deep shyt. She either gotta catch a bullet or a pink slip. This will not end well for her. Kudos to Tommy actually having a rational idea for once instead of murder murder but it is kinda :comeon: that when its time for some CACs to catch a few slugs, this cat is all :whoa: but when it was the ricans and blacks its all :shaq2::pacspit: so ok its still fukk Tommy. Stern... i mean he is mega rich and thats the type of lifestyle they live. The wife looks unhappy now but when she spending up the money she all smiles. She'll be aight.
Man.. some of yall nikkas is so fukking broken :mjlol:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
fukk Holly....I don't see why she even had to bring up Ghost's name. But then again I can't feel bad for Ghost because he essentially snitched on Kanan.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This was the best episode. I've said that for three straight episodes. But loved Angie's reaction to finding out her Jamie is Ghost. I knew she'd have a reaction but I didn't expect that. Somebody earlier said it was powerful and I totally agree.

I wanna see how Angie plays this with Ghost now that she knows or supsect's he's Ghost. I thought she would turn in her badge for him and I'm leaning that way but something tells me that she might push forward and actually try to put Ghost behind bars.

I saw someone's car get rammed in the preview if I was Ghost I'd have Angie taken out "accidental style". Only thing with that is that Ghost don't know Greg seen them together which is really gonna add the intrigue in the coming episodes.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I swear white people are the root antagonist in this show. Everything bad traces back to the white characters Simon, Tommy and more importantly Holly...

I knew Holly was going to be the one to f*ck shyt up. She has to get got and NOW!:camby:

Tasha is a snake taking her anger out on her son. He wants to see his father.:dahell: Typical of a bitter hood woman.

Ghost has been too soft. A Tony Soprano would have been gotten rid of Tommy(like he did Christopher) and Holly(like he did Adriana). Due to Ghost being soft he's going to go down.

Hope Kanan takes over.:manny: