Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Even Lobos moving :mjpls:

He talking about business on the phone. Doing face to face meetings. There's like zero go betweens.

AND HOW COME TOMMY DOESN'T REALIZE THAT 99.9% OF CANAN'S CREW DON'T LIKE THIS CAC ASS. :mindblown:
That alone don't make Tommy the least bit suspicious?

And WHY is Ghost so stuck on this one club??? He can't open another one out of state? He doesn't have any other businesses that he can use to clean his money? He doesn't have a Levy? :mindblown:

It's like all of the plot holes are driving the plot itself.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Tommy being strategic for once eh:skip:too bad he wasn't strategic enough in other situations, like driving the same car :why::snoop:
seems like Ruiz gonna try to take out the Serbs anyway:ohhh:he want that territory Ghost promised him

Holly leaving next week:blessed: either she dying or she leaving town, either way she needs to gtfo :blessed:

why Tasha at the gun range :skip:she bout to shoot Angela:skip:

Ghost is gonna tell Tasha that Angela is a federal prosecutor :ohhh:

Ghost is the perfect person to ask advice bout handling 2 women :troll::mjlol: poor Tariq don't even know:wow:

Lobos be having me :russ: dude flamboyant AF:pachaha:wouldn't be surprised if he's on that Stern shyt

now that Angela knows that Jamie is Ghost, she ain't gonna let him go to jail:wow:she gonna stand by her man:mjcry:

Angela the only person who calls him Jamie:bryan:everyone else and even Tasha calls him Ghost:mjpls: that says all you need to know

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew from the first day holly came into the scene that she should've been deaded. now look.

:snoop:

and the tradition of men and their empires crumbling because of women is going to carry over, man i just want a show where a nikka is ruthless enough to dump a flawed bytch in the bottom of the hudson and ride off into the sunset without the feds catching em. this why breaking bad was important to me, walter white won.

:mjcry:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Because Tommy already tried to kill her once, His crazy ass would no doubt do it.
At this point the investigation is so hot that Angela would need to get dealt with anyway. I don't see the advantage in waiting till the last minute to tell Tommy. Even if Ghost didn't testify, how could Tommy live with the fact that Angela is trying to lock him up.

Kanan is clearly a bad guy. So far he has no redeeming qualities.
he's only trying to take back what's his. ghost stole all that shyt from him. I would come for his neck too.

That would be a supremely dumb move. Tommy can bring down ghost and his wife. No way he would set him up to take the fall.
if Ghost was able to set up Kanan, he can definitely set up Tommy.

Tasha was scheming first :dahell:
no she wasn't

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
he's only trying to take back what's his. ghost stole all that shyt from him. I would come for his neck too.

I gotta agree with this. I'm thinking Tasha got her Lady MacBeth and got Ghost to set up Kanan in the past. If that's the case, regardless of what kind of person Kanan was before he went to prison, he has legit reason to fukk Ghost's entire world for that shyt.