Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Listen lets keep it a hundo. Ghost is really the bad guy on the show. He set 50 up, cheats on Tasha, and it seemed like he was gonna let Tommy take the fall for all this shyt. I mean why didnt he tell Tommy about the investigation, you already know he was scheming just like he did to 50
Because Tommy already tried to kill her once, His crazy ass would no doubt do it again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha needs to get over herself. Like she wasn't seducing the driver to fit her own needs. I hope in the end she realizes her worth and her place. Angela feels like a fool and has gotten into deep deep deep shyt. She either gotta catch a bullet or a pink slip. This will not end well for her. Kudos to Tommy actually having a rational idea for once instead of murder murder but it is kinda :comeon: that when its time for some CACs to catch a few slugs, this cat is all :whoa: but when it was the ricans and blacks its all :shaq2::pacspit: so ok its still fukk Tommy. Stern... i mean he is mega rich and thats the type of lifestyle they live. The wife looks unhappy now but when she spending up the money she all smiles. She'll be aight.

:ehh:

Wouldn't call Serbian cacs.....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:snoop: I really don't like Ghost or Tommy no more. The way the wrote these characters got me not liking them. Not to mention the kids. You would think Ghost's kids were infants, but they might as well by how they have them potrayed.

Oh... and you can tell a bytch wrote this show by how the actors are portrayed. All the people making real power moves have been the bytches so far. And all the main dudes have looked like bytches.

1. Pink shoes killing everybody
2. Angela distracting Ghost
3. Holly distracting Tommy
4. FBI cop and Ghost simping over the same bytch.
5. Lobos acting gay.
6. White club owner bi-sexual.
7. Discount D-Wade simping over Tasha.
8. All the women having most of the leverage.
9. Angela's informant being a pedo.
10. All of the men being portrayed as emotionally unstable that disregard logic and reason.

Don't you find it odd that the realest characters were killed off (Rola and the RSK) :mjpls:

I'm a still watch but this show could've been so much more. It's sad when 50's character is the only saving grace at this point. Everyone else comes off as tired bytches. Tommy and Ghost come off as pretend gangstas.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:snoop: I really don't like Ghost or Tommy no more. The way the wrote these characters got me not liking them. Not to mention the kids. You would think Ghost's kids were infants, but they might as well by how they have them potrayed.

Oh... and you can tell a bytch wrote this show by how the actors are portrayed. All the people making real power moves have been the bytches so far. And all the main dudes have looked like bytches.

5. Lobos acting gay.
10. All of the men being portrayed as emotionally unstable that disregard logic and reason.

Don't you find it odd that the realest characters were killed off (Rola and the RSK) :mjpls:

I'm a still watch but this show could've been so much more. It's sad when 50's character is the only saving grace at this point. Everyone else comes off as tired bytches. Tommy and Ghost come off as pretend gangstas.
Itd be some funny ass shyt tho if Julio gets on some Keiser Sosay/Verbal Kent shyt and just fukks EVERYBODY over :russ:

Oh you thought i was just some worker bee huh bytches?:ufdup:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha needs to get over herself. Like she wasn't seducing the driver to fit her own needs. I hope in the end she realizes her worth and her place. Angela feels like a fool and has gotten into deep deep deep shyt. She either gotta catch a bullet or a pink slip. This will not end well for her. Kudos to Tommy actually having a rational idea for once instead of murder murder but it is kinda :comeon: that when its time for some CACs to catch a few slugs, this cat is all :whoa: but when it was the ricans and blacks its all :shaq2::pacspit: so ok its still fukk Tommy. Stern... i mean he is mega rich and thats the type of lifestyle they live. The wife looks unhappy now but when she spending up the money she all smiles. She'll be aight.

Serbians murder game .......................................

Listen lets keep it a hundo. Ghost is really the bad guy on the show. He set 50 up, cheats on Tasha, and it seemed like he was gonna let Tommy take the fall for all this shyt. I mean why didnt he tell Tommy about the investigation, you already know he was scheming just like he did to 50

Ghost ain't a bad guy perse. None of them are except Kanan. Tommy is lucky to be alive as far as I'm concerned. Dude disrespects Ghost at every turn.

That's what makes the show real they flawed ghost = tony soprano ...That's who Omari said his character most reminds him of

Evertbody id flawed. The fukk you talking about?

Y'all don't sleep on the trust issues between ghost and Tommy...I'm telling y'all Tommy gone flip on ghost cause of Holly.

Even rias saw that they ain't on the same page "trouble in paradise"
They had "issues" since the show started. Ruiz seen it then too. Why? It's Tommy's fault Holly knows "everything".

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Serbians murder game .......................................

Ghost ain't a bad guy perse. None of them are except Kanan. Tommy is lucky to be alive as far as I'm concerned. Dude disrespects Ghost at every turn.

Evertbody id flawed. The fukk you talking about?

They had "issues" since the show started. Ruiz seen it then too. Why? It's Tommy's fault Holly knows "everything".
On the show nikka...dude trying say it's good and bad characters all them nikka and bytches ain't shyt but the kids an greg asss

Kanan no different from.ghost and Tommy fuk is u talkin bout son

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5. Lobos acting gay.

1. Pink shoes is a terrible hitta and a "p*ssy".

2. Well within the realm of possibility. Nogga was questioning his whole life. Dreaming of being legit.

3. Within possibility. She played hard to get. He wasn't use to that.

4. Again within the realm of possibility.

5. So?

6. People are freaks.

7. She flirts with him and she like the only broad he see.

8. None of these women have leverage.

9. He really wasn't.

10. They are criminals. Thats what they do.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:

gotdamn.....that whole Angie/Holly scene was intense.....now that she knows its bout to get fukkin real....i hope ghost finds out quick so he can stay a step ahead of her....

tommy may have to murk his bytch....:sas2:
He should already be 30 steps ahead of her. He already knows she's a investigating him. Her knowing he's Ghost only hurts their sleeping arraingments

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the show nikka...dude trying say it's good and bad characters all them nikka and bytches ain't shyt but the kids an greg asss

Kanan no different from.ghost and Tommy fuk is u talkin bout son
Kanan is clearly a bad guy. So far he has no redeeming qualities.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
That would be a supremely dumb move. Tommy can bring down ghost and his wife. No way he would set him up to take the fall.