Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Tasha needs to get over herself. Like she wasn't seducing the driver to fit her own needs. I hope in the end she realizes her worth and her place. Angela feels like a fool and has gotten into deep deep deep shyt. She either gotta catch a bullet or a pink slip. This will not end well for her. Kudos to Tommy actually having a rational idea for once instead of murder murder but it is kinda :comeon: that when its time for some CACs to catch a few slugs, this cat is all :whoa: but when it was the ricans and blacks its all :shaq2::pacspit: so ok its still fukk Tommy. Stern... i mean he is mega rich and thats the type of lifestyle they live. The wife looks unhappy now but when she spending up the money she all smiles. She'll be aight.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Angela is the biggest dummy. Ghost & tommy best friends and business partners, you fukk Ghost in the club, you know she works in the club and you still tried to lean on her. You really didn't think she knew who you were?
I mean they were in his office :manny: holly was snooping

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tasha needs to get over herself. Like she wasn't seducing the driver to fit her own needs. I hope in the end she realizes her worth and her place. Angela feels like a fool and has gotten into deep deep deep shyt. She either gotta catch a bullet or a pink slip. This will not end well for her. Kudos to Tommy actually having a rational idea for once instead of murder murder but it is kinda :comeon: that when its time for some CACs to catch a few slugs, this cat is all :whoa: but when it was the ricans and blacks its all :shaq2::pacspit: so ok its still fukk Tommy. Stern... i mean he is mega rich and thats the type of lifestyle they life. The wife looks unhappy now but when she spending up the money she all smiles. She'll be aight.
Are you implying Tommy is racist?

gvTGCdr.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yall keep saying the should kill a federal agent like she's just a random homeless person or something. If he won't kill Stern, no way in hell he would kill angela

People die in car accidents everyday. And robberies, stray bullets, tripping and fallin...there were 100 ways they could've killed her without being implicated.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
People die in car accidents everyday. And robberies, stray bullets, tripping and fallin...there were 100 ways they could've killed her without being implicated.
She one of the stars of the show her plot to big to merk..now her catching a hot one could happen but no way they kill her off ..

Karma a mf tho her career might be fukked