Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, you buggin. Ghost was supposed to killed seconds before Kanan got released. What difference does it make if Ghost gets killed when Kanan is actually released. Tommy is on Kanan's dikk. Anyone with a brain could see why he killed QDubs, but Tommy is just a giddy fukkboy. He had already said Tommy was dumb and would fall in line. With Ghost dead he could've gotten on faster.
Very true

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I could be wrong and just missed a scene but I dont recall any of this snitching business being accused, I know Ghost said "we sent him to jail" but theres other ways he coulda did that.. wasnt the taillight thing the reason Kanan got caught anyway? Ghost/Tasha couldve purposely messed it up:patrice:

Yeah, snitching was never mentioned.

Last season they talked about the tail light, so they probably did something with that. Kanaan seems to smart to drive around with work in the car with a broken tail light.

:patrice:
That's definitely snitching...

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That's definitely snitching...
latest

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
But even then, it was played as a bird trying to get some attention from a young guy she had no intention of ever messing with, because her husband wasn't giving her any.

It only got to the level of her using this young kid to get info on her husband, but now she's torn between him and her husband :beli:

If she wanted to fukk now, just on some revenge shyt, cool:manny:

Even last week, they played it so she was upset that Shawn wasn't falling for her game anymore.

But now they're making it seem like they have this amazing bond and she's has these strong feelings for him is :francis:

Yea...

its not like they jumped a year in the show either. If they did its possible to believe she caught feelings over that time. But this soon...nah not sure I buy it. But oh well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tommy KNEW the guy he killed was an informant so how come they did let that Spanish crew know they had a snitch in their crew that they didn't know about.
Overall, it seems like Ghost/Tommy are taking that investigation too lightly. So far Ghost is playing it smart in keeping Angela close but I would tell Tasha if I were him and I think he eventually will.
Ghosts obsession with the club is also causing unnecessary problems. I would've walked away. There are many ways to clean dirty money but he doesn't seem to have a clue as to how to do it which doesn't make sense to me.

50's character is simply doing what he is supposed to do. Accumulate territory and rebuild his war chest.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Old ass basketball, What year does this show take place?

I think Thats shawn mom /50 babymama might be old clips of shawn hoopin

idk but she told kanan to watch after him.

Naw, that was the award winning/GOAT basketball movie Hoop Dreams. They mentioned Arthur Agee who was one of the stars of the movie that they followed from 14 to 18. Great film. Should check it out.

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I don't get how Tommy is a hood white dude but only seems to fukk with basic white bytches
Some weird incest shyt where he only dated red heads cause his mom is red headed... Angie confirmed when she was presenting at the task meeting