Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No question anymore 50 is more suited for this than Ghost...

Ghost should just give up the kingpin title and stick to the club
Nah, i still think this is a later version of GHOst. They don't show the ghost that put work in, he's trying to go clean and get out like every OG does. All that getting blood on your hands is for the kids. Staying in the game too long, never ends well. 50 is not where he should be.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Good episode this week alot of fukkery i think tasha took what ghost said but just needs her time away from ghost

Holly ass bout to either get axed or snitch

I think Kanan gonna cool down now that his back on the team but try to hit them from a different direction he knows where they clean the money and knows there whole operation

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, i still think this is a later version of GHOst. They don't show the ghost that put work in, he's trying to go clean and get out like every OG does. All that getting blood on your hands is for the kids. Staying in the game too long, never ends well. 50 is not where he should be.

I agree because the show opening up in season 1 with Ghost showing he was a dog. Home boy just trying to find a way out. Great episode

Tasha pulled the piece out tho, and that baby was clean! :whoo:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I love that old bish Tasha Smith. Dem lips and body :noah:

tsawnewx_r1_c1.jpg

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Possibly, or he could have been trying to do Ghost dirty in the first place and Ghost caught game and dropped a dime.

Even if 50 was trying to do Ghost wrong before he got locked up dropping a dime on the nikka ain't the way to get back at him. He supposed to knock that nikka off period. Like Juve say "they did that but I got a way to get em back but not with the police cuz Juve ain't no rat."