Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
That thing took 100K to make.

+Lucasfilm has quite a leash on them. They're not allowed to make a dime on it. All of his monetization has to come from patreon/donations etc.

Still impressive though, I liked the story and action - actors were OK.

Assuming Palpatine is just fukking with Vader, and Mace is either an impersonator or a droid or some shyt.

Ezra

Daps
+Lucasfilm has quite a leash on them. They're not allowed to make a dime on it. All of his monetization has to come from patreon/donations etc.

Still impressive though, I liked the story and action - actors were OK.

Assuming Palpatine is just fukking with Vader, and Mace is either an impersonator or a droid or some shyt.
I usually hate fan films. Got no time for anything that's not canon. Usually it's corny as hell. This one got so much buzz I had to check it out. Not bad for what it was.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I usually hate fan films. Got no time for anything that's not canon. Usually it's corny as hell. This one got so much buzz I had to check it out. Not bad for what it was.
I agree, fanfic is also rarely expansive - in most cases it's trying to rewrite shyt.

I respect this flick because it includes shyt like kid Anakin and Padme, that means he's interested in the canon that George created instead of just wanting Vader being a badass nonstop.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
May the 4th Be With You, Brehs.

After rewatching I gotta say revenge of the sith is my GOAT.

ROTS
ROTJ
TLJ
ESB
TFA
ANH
ROS
SOLO
RO
TPM
AOTC

I never watched the shows sadly but I'm correcting that now lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
96097659_3194788477206974_5770143491065643008_n.jpg

40 years later and they still show their highlights. :sas2:

Ezra

Daps
1. A New Hope
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. Return of the Jedi
5. The Last Jedi
6. Rogue One
7. The Force Awakens

8. The Phantom Menace
9. Solo
10. Attack of the Clones
11. The Rise of Skywalker.

-- 7 and 8 is the cut line between the good movies and the not very good movies.

-- The final arc of Rebels S02 and this last arc of The Clone Wars is also some of the best star wars every made (Along w the Mortis Arc, and Barris / Ahsoka arc)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOAT- Empire Strikes Back, a New Hope
Great- Return of the Jedi
Aight- Revenge of the Sith*
Mediocre- Rogue One, Force Awakens**
Meh- Solo
Bad- Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones
TRASH- The Last Jedi, Rise of Skywalker

* Revenge of the Sith is BY FAR the most overrated movie in the franchise by miles. I'm still putting it ahead of the Disney movies though since the prequel trilogy at least had a vision and a plan behind it. Palpatine and Obi-wan were the best parts of the movie, IMO. Order 66 was also handled pretty well.

** TLJ and Ros have retroactively ruined the Force Awakens for me. It's harder to enjoy episode VII knowing that it leads to those two dumpster fire sequels they tried to make.
We never got a a proper Luke/Han/Leia reunion, they jobbed out Finn, made Rey way too powerful, and they wasted the guys from the Raid. Imagine these dudes coming at you with lightsabers :wow:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As a casual Star Wars fan looking to get into their animation series, would it be best to start with clone wars? What order do I watch em in?