Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Battlefront II: Inferno Squad is up on limetorrents

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@Ezra I've just set up a Star Wars oriented Discord server, with chat channels dedicated to comics and novels, if you want to discuss them. As I'm about to resume YouTube uploads, I anticipate the server will gradually grow in activity over the coming months.

If you're not familiar with Discord, it's essentially a very convenient discussion platform.

Here is the server link: https://discord.gg/J2zaje7

Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
@Ezra I've just set up a Star Wars oriented Discord server, with chat channels dedicated to comics and novels, if you want to discuss them. As I'm about to resume YouTube uploads, I anticipate the server will gradually grow in activity over the coming months.

If you're not familiar with Discord, it's essentially a very convenient discussion platform.

Here is the server link: https://discord.gg/J2zaje7

nice. I'll check it out

Ezra

Daps
What up Padwans? Thread's been deader than Han lately.

Lots of shyt has been going down. Inferno Squad (aight) . Leia and Phasma (great)

Comics have been ok. First Vader arc was great.

Most importantly JJ back for Ep 9

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Didn't want to make a Thread so I'll put this here:

I don't know why Star Wars and its fans keep campaigning for this non saber wielding randoms. IDGAF about no damn stand alone movie on Fett, Solo, Lando or whichever influential figure roamed the galaxy and helped the Empire or Republic. This is space opera & the characters who own the story are its Knights; Jedi or Sith. Leave these other characters for animated shows, cartoons, novels or co-ops | battle royale styled video games. Those interested in them will watch it regardless. People love the conflicts / moral dilemma of Vader, Luke, Anakin, Obi, Mace, Qui-Gon Yoda, Darth Maul, Sidious, Grevious, Bane, Revan. Watching them get tested, fail, rise, grow in both ideal and strength is what the franchise is about.

With The Force being an impartial essence in the narrative. The new stories are trying to humanize the conflict by showing the average humans & how they helped in the story. Straight trash and filler material. George and EU laid the blueprint which showed one Jedi / Sith was a power capable of bringing existence to its knees. The most iconic moments of the new films outside murdering SW legends is the appearance and/or meeting of the Knights. People were excited to see Rey and Ben. The possibility of Finn representing the Last Jedi. SW needs 1. A villainous Sith presence. 2. A naive Jedi perspective 3. An Anti-Hero Sith or (Dark) Jedi - an embodiment of Bendu.

My suggestion: >> Sith vs Jedi. Create a villainous Sith figure who embodies Vader's saber expertise & Sidious cunning. Have him assume the role of galactic conqueror. A seasoned veteran (28-33) who is 'genius' in everything but lacking in raw force power which forces him to search the universe for a stronger source. Create the Jedi who've suffered so much loss they have retreated or abandoned their title. Their days spent as obscure shamans/healers who fight the corruption of rage within themselves. Their resurgence depending on the idea of Bendu; a concept which many struggle to adopt often succumbing to the darkness. >> Anti Hero. Stop fukking around and create the modern Starkiller. An apprentice Sith whose molded by the darkness & earns a reputation for his immense power. Through in the power of love, acceptance & the moral dilemma of destiny, you've got an instrumental figure. Better yet why not give Finn the role of Dark Jedi. Finn was willing to sacrifice himself for a W. He's developing emotional maturity & seeing him flirt with the Dark Side as a good guy isn't far fetched.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Didn't want to make a Thread so I'll put this here:

I don't know why Star Wars and its fans keep campaigning for this non saber wielding randoms. IDGAF about no damn stand alone movie on Fett, Solo, Lando or whichever influential figure roamed the galaxy and helped the Empire or Republic. This is space opera & the characters who own the story are its Knights; Jedi or Sith. Leave these other characters for animated shows, cartoons, novels or co-ops | battle royale styled video games. Those interested in them will watch it regardless. People love the conflicts / moral dilemma of Vader, Luke, Anakin, Obi, Mace, Qui-Gon Yoda, Darth Maul, Sidious, Grevious, Bane, Revan. Watching them get tested, fail, rise, grow in both ideal and strength is what the franchise is about.

With The Force being an impartial essence in the narrative. The new stories are trying to humanize the conflict by showing the average humans & how they helped in the story. Straight trash and filler material. George and EU laid the blueprint which showed one Jedi / Sith was a power capable of bringing existence to its knees. The most iconic moments of the new films outside murdering SW legends is the appearance and/or meeting of the Knights. People were excited to see Rey and Ben. The possibility of Finn representing the Last Jedi. SW needs 1. A villainous Sith presence. 2. A naive Jedi perspective 3. An Anti-Hero Sith or (Dark) Jedi - an embodiment of Bendu.

My suggestion: >> Sith vs Jedi. Create a villainous Sith figure who embodies Vader's saber expertise & Sidious cunning. Have him assume the role of galactic conqueror. A seasoned veteran (28-33) who is 'genius' in everything but lacking in raw force power which forces him to search the universe for a stronger source. Create the Jedi who've suffered so much loss they have retreated or abandoned their title. Their days spent as obscure shamans/healers who fight the corruption of rage within themselves. Their resurgence depending on the idea of Bendu; a concept which many struggle to adopt often succumbing to the darkness. >> Anti Hero. Stop fukking around and create the modern Starkiller. An apprentice Sith whose molded by the darkness & earns a reputation for his immense power. Through in the power of love, acceptance & the moral dilemma of destiny, you've got an instrumental figure. Better yet why not give Finn the role of Dark Jedi. Finn was willing to sacrifice himself for a W. He's developing emotional maturity & seeing him flirt with the Dark Side as a good guy isn't far fetched.
So your suggestion is to just combine two villains into one super villain? People would complain just like they do now about how that's the same story repeating over and over. Having films about non jedi characters is fine, but stop firing your talented directors halfway through production because you're scared of potential backlash. That fett mandolorian movie is going to be sick

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
a star wars cartoon focused on the galactic crime cartels would be :wow:

disney kind of messed up so far (rebels was #teamgeorge) but they can get shyt back on track still.

there's so much content in the universe that only a retard could mess it up.

KK is the perfect combination of airhead and feminazi to do it though :picard: