Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt :damn: :blessed:

Obi Wan tripping the fukk out for 2 hours in a huge mindfukk of a movie :wow: @hex
Calvin_zpsmsgizsl9.png

Fred.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Thrawn last night :wow:

I'm guessing the evil in the unknown region Thrawn was referring to is either Snoke or the Yuuzhan Vong. Leading more to Snoke since I'm guessing we'll learn more about him in The Last Jedi

Ezra

Daps
Finished Thrawn last night :wow:

I'm guessing the evil in the unknown region Thrawn was referring to is either Snoke or the Yuuzhan Vong. Leading more to Snoke since I'm guessing we'll learn more about him in The Last Jedi

Has to be Snoke, although apparently they were going to introduce the Vong in TCW so maybe them

Also - - this Maul comic mini series is pretty disappointing. Was pretty excited for a pre-episode 1 story. 3 issues in and it's pretty rough

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The book was well written and the second half was a little better than the first. Thrawn as Sherlock Holmes was a little :russell:though.

Didn't realise there was going to be a new trilogy.
Was the book all prior to his time on rebels ?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I have come to a conclusion that I do love the prequels. They're not great but I just love the universe they created. Palpatine was a beast of a villain. Anakin's fall was really sad despite how u feel about his acting. The saber duels were always fire. Plus we got some great characters like Anakin, Mace Windu, Yoda fighting!, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Padme, young Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, General Grieveous.