The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
might be my fave ep this season now

:pachaha: Brent guest star.

:dwillhuh: can non vulcans do mind melds? If Soji v2/whatever her name is now can do it by just studying...does that mean Data could have, or the Doc from Voyager?

:damn: @ :picard: giving that speech, then Brent like :whoa: fukk you, we're putting you under house arrest

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ES9404RXkAAE7PI
CBS All Access should do a spinoff show for Seven of 9 where Elnon and Rios join her Fenris Rangers crew. Maybe toss in one of Seven's former Voyager crewmates who isn't looking :flabbynsick: at the moment.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw this shyt yesterday loved it...:wow: they need to make a mass effect TV show because this whole season and Thursdays episode it's screaming reapers are the one that are watching them...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I was confused when Picard "died" especially considering that Patrick Stewart said he cleared his schedule to film season 2 :dwillhuh: But then they pulled a swerve :whew:

I liked this episode, when all the Starfleet ships showed with Commander Riker :banderas:

This episode pretty much confirms that Seven is a lesbian, many trekkies else ware thought it was alluded to a couple episodes back..

RIP to Data though :mjcry:

Season went by too fast, felt like the pilot episode aired last week :wow: Wish Discovery was coming back next week but no date was given in the promo prior to this episode :martin: