Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
As much as I love the TNG cast (and just the shot of Riker and Picard sitting on that little dock had me like :mjcry:) but they really need to do a quick bit of exposition stating Data wanted to have a new body for some reason and cast someone else in the role.
Brent Spider is old and paunchy as fukk and it just ruins the make believe that he's a freakin' machine to see that.

Daps
As much as I love the TNG cast (and just the shot of Riker and Picard sitting on that little dock had me like :mjcry:) but they really need to do a quick bit of exposition stating Data wanted to have a new body for some reason and cast someone else in the role.
Brent Spider is old and paunchy as fukk and it just ruins the make believe that he's a freakin' machine to see that.

:mjtf: nikka shut yo mouth

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjtf: nikka shut yo mouth
A futuristic android shouldn't age like Kirstie Alley, bruh.

phcXYry.png
YRsHnFB.png

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It honestly doesn't bother me although that's why he wanted to kill data off going back over 20 years because he was aging. If they recast him I'm done with trek though.