Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The great Picard:wow:Numba 1:banderas:7 of 9:damn::damn:Data back:ohhh:Borg:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:I STILL don't want to be assimilated in 2019:whoa::whoa:
20369451.jpg

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
The first issue of the Picard prequel comic is out.

It's short but these are the main bits from it. If anyone wants a link let me know.

Picard is an Admiral with his own ship which is the same class as the Enterprise F from Star Trek Online.

He speaks with Geordie who is in command of the Utopia Planitia shipyards making an evacuation fleet for Romulus.

Picard says he knows that the Enterprise is in good hands with its current captain. Can't think who it would be but if these are canon the same as the 2009 film prequel then it's probably Data in B-4's body.

One of the characters from the upcoming series is in it as well.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first issue of the Picard prequel comic is out.

It's short but these are the main bits from it. If anyone wants a link let me know.

Picard is an Admiral with his own ship which is the same class as the Enterprise F from Star Trek Online.

He speaks with Geordie who is in command of the Utopia Planitia shipyards making an evacuation fleet for Romulus.

Picard says he knows that the Enterprise is in good hands with its current captain. Can't think who it would be but if these are canon the same as the 2009 film prequel then it's probably Data in B-4's body.

One of the characters from the upcoming series is in it as well.

Picard finally became an Admiral. :wow:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When I found out as an adult that Marina Sirtis and Katey Sagel wore wigs....on star trek next gen and on married with children:mjcry:
Kate Mulgrew (Capt Janeway) also wore wigs for both hairstyles she had on Yoyager... the second hairstyle she had was a mix of wig and her real hair.

Surprised Councilor Troi wore a wig, I thought women with that hairstyle was common in the 80s & early 90s when TNG was on the air.