Official Star Trek: Picard thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah from my understanding he never really cared for the role like that and just saw it as a check tbh lol. It was said most of the ds9 cast members didnt like each other like that with a few exceptions.
O really? That’s too bad that’s a great show

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O really? That’s too bad that’s a great show
yep bashir and obrien became friends in real life obviously bashir and kira got married but ended up getting divorced but the case was know to be very professional on set no horse play like the tng crew. The tng cast still hangs out together has dinner and shyt like that not so much with ds9. I believe kira and odo are real close in real life also.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
damn he didn't do the doc?
that is crazy
Nope. He said everything he wanted to say in regards to DS9 so that's the reason he didn't do the new DS9 doc.

I wonder if Nog will make a cameo in this series.. got Seven repping Yoyager, Picard & Data repping TNG, but no DS9 characters.. It's also possible Doctor Bashir is the new medical hologram now, so many possibilities :noah:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. He said everything he wanted to say in regards to DS9 so that's the reason he didn't do the new DS9 doc.

I wonder if Nog will make a cameo in this series.. got Seven repping Yoyager, Picard & Data repping TNG, but no DS9 characters.. It's also possible Doctor Bashir is the new medical hologram now, so many possibilities :noah:
I would love to see Bashir I doubt it since he doesn't spend much time in the states these days.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasn't he here when they filmed Gotham?
Oh I honestly have no idea about Gotham I am sure he was. I just know I saw an interview with him and he rarely comes to the states at all now although he use to live here.