Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Truth be told though, I dont even really ever take offense or get mad at the DC stans that get mad or say wild shyt back to me.

I think I get more irritated with the "FAKE NEUTRAL" cats that will jump on one thing..... like say for example if me @wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @jayshiggs and a few others make a joke or comment.

But when PS, SW, YYM, and many others do THE EXACT fukkING THING on the flipside or say some shyt even worse and more polarizing than us, these same cats are NO WHERE to be found:wtf:

and I literally be sitting there like

giphy.gif

Either join the party or get the fukk out the way:stopitslime:

Oh yea, another thing to further prove "who's just having fun with it vs who really takes this shyt to heart?"

You ever notice that EVERYTIME a random dude criticize a DC movie that really isnt one of the known stans on either side (cuz lets be real, but now the lines been drawn, everyone knows who's playing what cards). DC cats be quick to be like "bu bu bu bu bu but LOOK AT THAT mah veL stan."

But when a Marvel movie gets criticized the Marvel cats NEVER say that.

When the DC shyt gets panned bad by critics is "ooooh that bias, the guy was a Marvel stan" but when Marvel shyt gets it criticism (yes I know its rare but still) that excuse is never used. I dont recall anyone calling the bad shyt about IF "bias"

Martha

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Truth be told though, I dont even really ever take offense or get mad at the DC stans that get mad or say wild shyt back to me.

I think I get more irritated with the "FAKE NEUTRAL" cats that will jump on one thing..... like say for example if me @wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @jayshiggs and a few others make a joke or comment.

But when PS, SW, YYM, and many others do THE EXACT fukkING THING on the flipside or say some shyt even worse and more polarizing than us, these same cats are NO WHERE to be found:wtf:

and I literally be sitting there like

giphy.gif

Either join the party or get the fukk out the way:stopitslime:

Oh yea, another thing to further prove "who's just having fun with it vs who really takes this shyt to heart?"

You ever notice that EVERYTIME a random dude criticize a DC movie that really isnt one of the known stans on either side (cuz lets be real, but now the lines been drawn, everyone knows who's playing what cards). DC cats be quick to be like "bu bu bu bu bu but LOOK AT THAT mah veL stan."

But when a Marvel movie gets criticized the Marvel cats NEVER say that.

When the DC shyt gets panned bad by critics is "ooooh that bias, the guy was a Marvel stan" but when Marvel shyt gets it criticism (yes I know its rare but still) that excuse is never used. I dont recall anyone calling the bad shyt about IF "bias"

Martha
I've never called anyone a derogatory name on this site or in real life in years, I just don't believe in it. It obscures the subject, takes the conversation somewhere else and is a sign of weakness. But I have been called many a name behind this stan war. But it is all good, it let's me know you are really :umad: and all in your feelings over a message board conversation. Meaning my point is being made.

Marvel comics and studio is impressive and deserves props and we ADMIT we are biased. It doesn't mean we don't want the other studios or publishers to make great movies or tell great stories it is just being honest that we have a preference. I only get at cats when they say something false about Marvel or something I deem is unfair in the scope of art and business. If you are expressing preference or say 'I don't like ____.' Have at it, that's what we are here for.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've never called anyone a derogatory name on this site or in real life in years, I just don't believe in it. It obscures the subject, takes the conversation somewhere else and is a sign of weakness. But I have been called many a name behind this stan war. But it is all good, it let's me know you are really :umad: and all in your feelings over a message board conversation. Meaning my point is being made.

Marvel comics and studio is impressive and deserves props and we ADMIT we are biased. It doesn't mean we don't want the other studios or publishers to make great movies or tell great stories it is just being honest that we have a preference. I only get at cats when they say something false about Marvel or something I deem is unfair in the scope of art and business. If you are expressing preference or say 'I don't like ____.' Have at it, that's what we are here for.

Exactly!! I was gonna add that but wasnt 100% and didnt want to misspeak for anyone, but I have notice that. Most of us, we can keep it about the content and joke on that, but other cats gotta take it to other levels or start name calling like they are 5th grade year old boys.

Its like instead of just having the cerebral battle and coming up with something clever they go to the paltry "youre a bytch" or something weak like that to a pitiful effect.

shyt be feeling like watching a straight up street cypha battle rapper with REAL LYRICS battling a smoked out mumble rapper who over there saying absolutely nothing but "Drago, lago, wago bllurrrrrp bluurrrp chirp blaattttt blaaattt".

:mjlol:

Martha

Jards

All Star
Daps
who said anything about betting dikkhead ???

i was refuting the claims that sony NEEDED marvel even tho ALL their spider movies made over 700milli continously, and if you think thats a flop, then thats on your sheep hive fukk nikka dikk eating ass, not me..

make a bet with your bald headed mother for all i care about. yeah they might want to make that billi that cap and guardians made but to totally disregard 700mil +, you really gotta be a GRADE A dikk EATER... so go suck on that
And you can go suck out your mother's raggedy ass p*ssy. Once again you don't realise your posts are fukking up your whole argument. Sony obviously have an objective of making a billion plus on these Spider-Man movies.Their previous track record shows they don't know how. In order to achieve their objective they've brought in Marvel because Marvel have proved not once, twice, three but FOUR times that they can produce billion dollar plus Superhero movies. They NEED Marvel to achieve their objective. If they were confident that could make a billion dollar movie they wouldn't be bringing in Marvel to produce and creatively oversee this.

In an era where superhero movies make money like water Sony have seen the Spider-Man franchise go from making nearly $900 million to barely making $700 million. Yeah the last movie made money but it performed the worst out of all 5 movies and showed that the box office was trending down if the franchise continued on the path it was going. If you can't see that a $200 million decrease is evident the franchise is regressing then you're a fukking retard and I'm not continuing to go back and forth with you. Stop crying like a bytch and accept the bet. Unless your next post confirms you're accepting the bet then your bytch ass is going on ignore.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
@Bryan Danielson
My son said they be warring in his lil headstart/kindergarten shyt with the DC vs Marvel stuff :deadmanny:

Its all fun and games
But apparently "the other side" dont understand that

Alluva sudden tryna make Myspace Lex Luthor poppin :stopitslime:

KNOWING that bytch was :trash:

Daps
SO far, my fear is coming to fruition. WAY too much ironman influence. im so fukking sick of ironman. ive never like ironman as a character even as a kid, and i hated him more since bendis remade him. there are 1.5 good ironman movies.

I really thought it would just be some spiderman cameos...this is a co-star level featuring it seems. Dont like it....at all
To make it worse it seems like RDJ has lost ALL touch with the role. He's not even trying. And they've done NOTHING mildly interesting with Iron Man since Avengers 1. He was a drag in Civil War.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To make it worse it seems like RDJ has lost ALL touch with the role. He's not even trying. And they've done NOTHING mildly interesting with Iron Man since Avengers 1. He was a drag in Civil War.

To be fair Tony has changed since the first iron man. He's changed a whole damn lot. So I don't think Robert has lost anything I think Tony has changed and been on a nice character arc

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
And you can go suck out your mother's raggedy ass p*ssy. Once again you don't realise your posts are fukking up your whole argument. Sony obviously have an objective of making a billion plus on these Spider-Man movies.Their previous track record shows they don't know how. In order to achieve their objective they've brought in Marvel because Marvel have proved not once, twice, three but FOUR times that they can produce billion dollar plus Superhero movies. They NEED Marvel to achieve their objective. If they were confident that could make a billion dollar movie they wouldn't be bringing in Marvel to produce and creatively oversee this.

In an era where superhero movies make money like water Sony have seen the Spider-Man franchise go from making nearly $900 million to barely making $700 million. Yeah the last movie made money but it performed the worst out of all 5 movies and showed that the box office was trending down if the franchise continued on the path it was going. If you can't see that a $200 million decrease is evident the franchise is regressing then you're a fukking retard and I'm not continuing to go back and forth with you. Stop crying like a bytch and accept the bet. Unless your next post confirms you're accepting the bet then your bytch ass is going on ignore.

once again like the hoe you are, i never said anything about a bet.. your dikkeating ass did.

so nah decrease or not ALL 5 fukkING MOVIES made over 700mil back to back. but you're too much of a disney dikkeater to realise this.

if disney said shoot your bald headed mother, your dikkeating ass prolly would..

peace and go dikkeat disney some more and go on ignore, hate stans like you.. blind sheep