Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ok do away with the opinions of internet posters. Why do you think Sony decided to give do a deal with the MCU if they were so satisfied with their 700million dollar films?
Sony as a company were in shambles top to bottom.

Between the hack and every division hemorrhaging money they needed a win and some good PR.

Teaming up with marvel gave them that.

That said,it frustrates me because I liked the asm films and by this point we would have had asm 3,venom and sinister six films under their original schedule.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Amazing 1(and that's for personal reasons). It's my favorite but spider man 2 is easily the best.
Spider man 2
Spider man 1
Amazing 2. I had amazing 2 higher but there are things about it that frustrate me now even though Andrew is doing the damn thing.
Spider man 3
For me it's

Spider man 2
Asm 1
Spider man 1
Asm 2
Spider man 3

Man spider man 3 is just so bad.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For me it's

Spider man 2
Asm 1
Spider man 1
Asm 2
Spider man 3

Man spider man 3 is just so bad.

Yeah it's not good :russ: and it's frustrating because there's a good movie in there. He just got his characters all wrong even within his own characterization of them. MJ regressed. Peter regressed. Sandman never got that money for his daughter lol

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah it's not good :russ: and it's frustrating because there's a good movie in there. He just got his characters all wrong even within his own characterization of them. MJ regressed. Peter regressed. Sandman never got that money for his daughter lol
Sandman and spider man just throw up their hands and are like alright let's stop fighting and go about their lives :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
SO far, my fear is coming to fruition. WAY too much ironman influence. im so fukking sick of ironman. ive never like ironman as a character even as a kid, and i hated him more since bendis remade him. there are 1.5 good ironman movies.

I really thought it would just be some spiderman cameos...this is a co-star level featuring it seems. Dont like it....at all

Jards

All Star
Daps
once again you sound like a dumb fukk dikk eating stan.. so making 700 mil plus over 5 movies is flopping now ?? they need help cause that 700 mil on every project is such a disaster right ??

of course those marvel movies went up, thor 1 made 400, why wasnt it gonna go up, spider man was making 800 mil out the gate who was doing that on their first round ???? foh stan fucc boi..

sony dont NEED marvel, lets get that straight for you clowns who think only marvel know it all. if they want a billy thats cool, who wouldnt. but to disregard their franchise as aint shyt because the lack of disney stamp is nothing short of a grade A dikk eater.. good day fucc boi..

make a movie that banked 700mil + 5 times in a row and nikkas tell you that aint shyt :mjlol:
Nikka are you fukking stupid? You think the Sony executives are good with seeing Spider-Man who is one of if not the biggest superhero's movies trend down while nikkas like Cap and Ironman's box office numbers trend up and go past him to do a billion? The fukking Guardians of the Galaxy done more than Spider-Man's last movie.:gucci:

Sony know that if they continued as they were then the next movie would be lucky to clear a half billy cause the reception was so poor. That's why they got with Marvel.

But fukk all that - are we betting or not? Put your money where your mouth is. If not then shut the fukk up p*ssyhole and don't quote me again.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nikka are you fukking stupid? You think the Sony executives are good with seeing Spider-Man who is one of if not the biggest superhero's movies trend down while nikkas like Cap and Ironman's box office numbers trend up and go past him to do a billion? The fukking Guardians of the Galaxy done more than Spider-Man's last movie.:gucci:

Sony know that if they continued as they were then the next movie would be lucky to clear a half billy cause the reception was so poor. That's why they got with Marvel.

But fukk all that - are we betting or not? Put your money where your mouth is. If not then shut the fukk up p*ssyhole and don't quote me again.
Spidey needed that RDJ stimulus. :mjgrin:
A Billy is now a guarantee.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

who said anything about betting dikkhead ???

i was refuting the claims that sony NEEDED marvel even tho ALL their spider movies made over 700milli continously, and if you think thats a flop, then thats on your sheep hive fukk nikka dikk eating ass, not me..

make a bet with your bald headed mother for all i care about. yeah they might want to make that billi that cap and guardians made but to totally disregard 700mil +, you really gotta be a GRADE A dikk EATER... so go suck on that