Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How can you support anyone who says their favorite superhero is anyone but the GOAT?

giphy.gif

This isn't even about the Marvel vs. DC shyt cause neither of us are about that. I just know you're POTY and you need to set a better example than that.

I am setting the right example. Spider man is always the right example. Anyone else is uncivilized :hhh:

Daps
Yeah that was the issue when it boiled down to it. Amazing 1 got more bang for their buck because it was the cheapest but amazing 2, after spider man 3, is the most expensive and it was just the law of diminishing returns at the bank. That's the main reason they did what they did aside from creatively needing to get Avi Arad out of the seat for a while. That's not to say the man doesn't have any good ideas but its like a coach who's been in charge of a team for too long. Eventually people can tune them out or the game passes them by and its time to move on. He's been dealing with spider man since the late 80s and for anything to flourish, you need an infusion of new blood. Letting Feige get a crack at steering the ship is a good idea just in terms of giving it a new voice behind the scenes. Hopefully Jon Watts is the right guy with the right vision also. Amazing 1 is still my favorite spider man film because it feels the most intimate and most personal but I get it wasn't everyones cup of tea. Cool. I'm all for more spider man every single time so bring it on.
Amazing 1 was complete trash apart from Emma Stone

Jards

All Star
Daps
Spider Man 1: $821.1 million
Spider Man 2: $783.8 million
Spider Man 3: $890.9 million

Amazing Spider Man 1: $757.9 million
Amazing Spider Man 2: $709 million

See how STUPID your dikkeating marfooL self sounds, sony NEEDS what ???

Their franchise done cashed in almost 4 billi and your dumbass saying they need marvel..

you marfooL clowns make me laugh... for realm ya'll sheep been brainwashed to thinking anything disney = greatness, like use your brain and stop being a little hoe.

Sony created THE BEST Spider Man flick ever which is a general consensus, hollan NOT topping that, unless you dikkeaters, dikk eat your way into convincing people it is...

get over yourself and be humble... dikkhead

:mjlol:

:dead: at this p*ssyhole not realising that he's posting numbers that fukk over his whole argument. Notice a trend p*ssy? I'll give you a hint - they're not going up :skip:

And of course Sony have created the best Spider-Man movie so far - they created the only Spider-Man movies so far dikkhead :gucci:

That means they've also created the most garbage ones as well.

Marvel Studio Franchise box office:

Ironman 1: $585,174,222
Ironman 2: $623,933,331
Ironman 3: $1,214,811,252

Cap 1: $370,569,774
Cap 2: $714,264,267
Cap 3: $1,153,304,495

Thor 1: $449,326,618
Thor 2: $644,571,402

Avengers is the only franchise where the sequel did less than the previous movie and that still did over a billy. Guardians, Thor and Avengers 3 to come and I'd be fukking stunned if they don't more than their previous movies.

You're telling me that you're looking at the numbers you posted and not seeing a franchise in decline - even in an era where Superhero movies are the genre most likely to clear a billion? You don't see that then basically you're a dumb fukk.

Wanna bet against me that this Marvel Studios produced movie is the highest grossing Spidey movie ever? What you wanna bet coli-wise? I'll let you set the terms.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

Man, fukk all the whinin & nit pickin goin on, this shyt looks fire... I cant stand Vulture & always thought he was a lame ass character but all in all, im glad to see him, Im cool wit Keaton & like the suit design... Im even happy to see Shocker bum ass out there, its like a breath of fresh air... fukk seein Norman & Ock doin the same old shyt again :russell:... Only thing could get me more hype is if during stopping a couple crimes he runs into other bums like Grizzly Bear, Kangaroo or Armadillo & hits em wit the :heh::dahell:... Vulture is sellin identities right????

Movie 3 or 4 I wanna see Kaine, Kraven or Morlun, young Spidey gotta get his weight up before goin at the big boys... If they bring in Venom Spidey need to have the symbiote for half the previous movie, reject it near the end & have it get Eddie in the after credits, dont bring him in the same movie...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's cool
Amazing 1 is great. It's my 2nd favorite Spidey film behind spider man 2.

Don't understand the hate at all.

Lizard story is straight outta the comics.

Andrew was great and him and Emma had more chemistry than any other comic films romantic relationship.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Amazing 1 is great. It's my 2nd favorite Spidey film behind spider man 2.

Don't understand the hate at all.

Lizard story is straight outta the comics.

Andrew was great and him and Emma had more chemistry than any other comic films romantic relationship.

Yeah I don't give a shyt really :russ: they either get with it or they don't. I love it that's all that matters. :salute:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol:

:dead: at this p*ssyhole not realising that he's posting numbers that fukk over his whole argument. Notice a trend p*ssy? I'll give you a hint - they're not going up :skip:

And of course Sony have created the best Spider-Man movie so far - they created the only Spider-Man movies so far dikkhead :gucci:

That means they've also created the most garbage ones as well.

Marvel Studio Franchise box office:

Ironman 1: $585,174,222
Ironman 2: $623,933,331
Ironman 3: $1,214,811,252

Cap 1: $370,569,774
Cap 2: $714,264,267
Cap 3: $1,153,304,495

Thor 1: $449,326,618
Thor 2: $644,571,402

Avengers is the only franchise where the sequel did less than the previous movie and that still did over a billy. Guardians, Thor and Avengers 3 to come and I'd be fukking stunned if they don't more than their previous movies.

You're telling me that you're looking at the numbers you posted and not seeing a franchise in decline - even in an era where Superhero movies are the genre most likely to clear a billion? You don't see that then basically you're a dumb fukk.

Wanna bet against me that this Marvel Studios produced movie is the highest grossing Spidey movie ever? What you wanna bet coli-wise? I'll let you set the terms.

once again you sound like a dumb fukk dikk eating stan.. so making 700 mil plus over 5 movies is flopping now ?? they need help cause that 700 mil on every project is such a disaster right ??

of course those marvel movies went up, thor 1 made 400, why wasnt it gonna go up, spider man was making 800 mil out the gate who was doing that on their first round ???? foh stan fucc boi..

sony dont NEED marvel, lets get that straight for you clowns who think only marvel know it all. if they want a billy thats cool, who wouldnt. but to disregard their franchise as aint shyt because the lack of disney stamp is nothing short of a grade A dikk eater.. good day fucc boi..

make a movie that banked 700mil + 5 times in a row and nikkas tell you that aint shyt :mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
once again you sound like a dumb fukk dikk eating stan.. so making 700 mil plus over 5 movies is flopping now ?? they need help cause that 700 mil on every project is such a disaster right ??

of course those marvel movies went up, thor 1 made 400, why wasnt it gonna go up, spider man was making 800 mil out the gate who was doing that on their first round ???? foh stan fucc boi..

sony dont NEED marvel, lets get that straight for you clowns who think only marvel know it all. if they want a billy thats cool, who wouldnt. but to disregard their franchise as aint shyt because the lack of disney stamp is nothing short of a grade A dikk eater.. good day fucc boi..

make a movie that banked 700mil + 5 times in a row and nikkas tell you that aint shyt :mjlol:
Ok do away with the opinions of internet posters. Why do you think Sony decided to give do a deal with the MCU if they were so satisfied with their 700million dollar films?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's your ranking of the 5 spider man films? :lupe:

Amazing 1(and that's for personal reasons). It's my favorite but spider man 2 is easily the best.
Spider man 2
Spider man 1
Amazing 2. I had amazing 2 higher but there are things about it that frustrate me now even though Andrew is doing the damn thing.
Spider man 3