Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just read an article that said he could complete the sinister six.

Electro
Scorpion
Shocker
Vulture
Mysterio

They also said they may include Venom or Morbius from the Sony movies.
Morbius is being set up to be a villain and since we know he knows Vulture already, yea assume he's the last. Question is will they just use Electro as a kinda villain Mcu Spiderman faces already by time we see him and lightly reference the Garfield film? Or is he getting another quick origin type of intro?

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Just read an article that said he could complete the sinister six.

Electro
Scorpion
Shocker
Vulture
Mysterio

They also said they may include Venom or Morbius from the Sony movies.
I honestly don't see them doing Sinister Six without Doc Ock leading them he is the guy who came up with the idea.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I honestly don't see them doing Sinister Six without Doc Ock leading them he is the guy who came up with the idea.

Yeah Doc Ock is too important, it's weird that none of Spider-Man's 3 most dangerous characters in his rogue gallery are in the MCU. Goblin, Venom or Doc haven't been planted into the movies at all. They could atleast show a shot of Oscorp or have an Eddie Brock/Octavious mention.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah Doc Ock is too important, it's weird that none of Spider-Man's 3 most dangerous characters in his rogue gallery are in the MCU. Goblin, Venom or Doc haven't been planted into the movies at all. They could atleast show a shot of Oscorp or have an Eddie Brock/Octavious mention.
When Disney got their hands on Spidey Feige came out and said they planned on using villains that Sony hadn't used yet to make it seem more fresh.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
When Disney got their hands on Spidey Feige came out and said they planned on using villains that Sony hadn't used yet to make it seem more fresh.

That's true I remember that. They've done an okay job so far, I thought Mysterio was done poorly but Vulture (and Shocker for that matter) were fine. I do think they should atleast plant them into the movies though, even if it's just a cameo

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Jamie's a good actor, so I'm sure with a better script he'll do fine

Garfield still best spidey:hubie:
:scust:

1pxyhv.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jamie's a good actor, so I'm sure with a better script he'll do fine

:scust:

1pxyhv.jpg

Way over there is where you can go with yours:russ:

I said what I said. He understood both characters infinitely better than Tobey, who played Peter as a perpetual 16 year old revenge of the nerds type who felt more in place in Pleasantville than Queens. And he's given a bit more emotional things to do than Tom has so far, who is easily number 2 and could be number 1

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Way over there is where you can go with yours:russ:

I said what I said. He understood both characters infinitely better than Tobey, who played Peter as a perpetual 16 year old revenge of the nerds type who felt more in place in Pleasantville than Queens. And he's given a bit more emotional things to do than Tom has so far, who is easily number 2 and could be number 1

Marty has spoken :hubie:

Besides his hatred for the Clone Saga, breh is impeccable with the Spidey shyt. :mjgrin:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Other than them being obviously like 25-30 yesterday old in HS, this was basically the only good part about those two movies.
False. Garfield played a much more true to character Peter Parker than either. His Spidey action scenes are even still on par with the new movies despite being a bit older. I like Holland too because he is a great "young spidey" but Garfields "college age" Peter is still the best performance. And the Gwen/Peter dynamic far exceeds anything from any other SM.

Last edited: