Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hazardous

All Star
Daps
I thought Foxx's Electro sucked. Horrible design, cheesy voice, and just everything about it was corny. The character just isn't strong enough to carry a film as its main villain, but as a secondary or tertiary character sure

Good, i loved the Andrew Garfield movies. For whatever reason they get a bad rap
The first one was actually good, but the second was awful. That joke of a version of Harry Osborne :scusthov:, Rhino showing up in the last 5 mins :dwillhuh:

Only thing I'll credit for the second one is the Garfield/Stone scenes were good and they had excellent chemistry (because they were actually dating at the time)

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Reed-NN.png

:mjgrin:
:myman:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
The amazing spiderman 2 was so horrible that it makes you forget how good the 1st one was. The 1st was great imo. Probably the 2nd best live action spiderman movie after spiderman 2

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I can see this being as part of some sort of multiverse which could also explain the continuity of every Marvel project not made by Marvel and then having this separate universe which Fiege created.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Just read an article that said he could complete the sinister six.

Electro
Scorpion
Shocker
Vulture
Mysterio

They also said they may include Venom or Morbius from the Sony movies.