Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
electro and sandman?

electro-and-sandman.png

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol why would they show everything in the trailer ?
Yea I’m kinda confused by brehs wanting to see every single detail in a trailer. I’d rather at least be a little surprised to see Andrew and Tobey on screen when the movie actually drops.
Everything up until now has been predetermined by Kang. Now that they have free will we get to actually meet these characters for the first time :francis:
Honestly you’ve convinced me to see the Kang/timeline/free will issue from your POV. I’m hoping they’ll somehow retcon that but it feels like they’ve doubled down.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If The Mouse says recast him, then Feige will no other choice but to or get replaced with someone else who will.

I want him recasted

Don’t kill off T’Challa

I probably wouldn’t care if he had as many movies as a character like Batman…. Hell how many times Batman been on the big screen? Like 12.

T’Challa gotta live on and it’s not disrespectful to Chad

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I want him recasted

Don’t kill off T’Challa

I probably wouldn’t care if he had as many movies as a character like Batman…. Hell how many times Batman been on the big screen? Like 12.

T’Challa gotta live on and it’s not disrespectful to Chad

It’s not at all and it’s rather weird that people think that it would be disrespectful to him or his legacy if it was.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was actually a great Spider-Man that just fell victim to a sorry script.

I'm not saying he was bad or anything like that, but those movies were some mid. I haven't seen them since they came out in theaters and have had zero desire whatsoever to ever rewatch. What I was trying to say was do those movies really have a cult following like the original trilogy?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
True but Marvel is kind of allowed to do what they want to do
I heard a rumor that it’s coogler’s decision to not recast and Fiegie wanted to

Even then, I feel like at some point Disney is going to want them to recast the character and it’s going to become the top of discussion again. The character still has use, so I could see them eventually wanting to recast but also doing it in a respectful way.

It’s a matter of when and not if, IMO.