Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm not saying he was bad or anything like that, but those movies were some mid. I haven't seen them since they came out in theaters and have had zero desire whatsoever to ever rewatch. What I was trying to say was do those movies really have a cult following like the original trilogy?
Why not give him a shot at redemption? People will still love to see all the live action spideys in a multiverse type story.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But where Miles at though?! :why:

How you have the entire concept of multiversal Spidermen popularized by the damn character and he not show up :comeon:...or does he :dwillhuh:

Ain’t in Miles era….. PP-Spider-Man a grown ass man?:ohhh:

So what? You want an elementary school Miles in this?:dwillhuh:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
He comes with a dead spider man.

Sony still owns Miles and I bet they’re charging Disney more if they want to use him

I hate that yall probably right :beli:
frustrated.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This trailer was wild. Comic Book movies look like they're comitted to being fun going forward.

No one wants to see solo movies anymore with all these other interesting characters just not involved for some stupid reason.

Only a real comic nerd doesn't realize this. Them Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 days are over.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not give him a shot at redemption? People will still love to see all the live action spideys in a multiverse type story.

I didn't say I had an issue with him being in the movie, all I'm asking is if there's a legitimate fanbase behind those two movies :skip:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This trailer was wild. Comic Book movies look like they're comitted to being fun going forward.

No one wants to see solo movies anymore with all these other interesting characters just not involved for some stupid reason.

Only a real comic nerd doesn't realize this. Them Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 days are over.

Even Shang-Chi is likely going to be paired up someone in his film and just a matter of who.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So what's Strange real motivation to do this for Peter:dahell:
Apparently this doesn't get resolved by the end of the movie since it leads right into Multiverse of Madness
It doesn't seem like Engame Strange would do this unless he didn't realize how fukked up the Multiverse had become
#fukkery

And with the same corny "Marvel" nonchalant "humor"

:popcorn:"Yea, let's fukk with the fabric and time and reality...no biggie"